Ghiffa Condo Rental Photos and Description
Sunny garden, covered terrace and breathtaking view of the Lago Maggiore
A park on Lake Maggiore, established by Prince Pietro Troubetzkoy, more than 100 years ago. Absolute top location. Rare trees and plants from all over the World – Loquat, Mispel, False Cypress from California, Incense Cedar, Gingko, Japanese Camelia, Atlas Cedar, the rare Blue Palm, the Japanese Maple, etc. The careful restoration and tending of the flora makes the park a uniquely beautiful botanical garden. The grounds (approx. 8 hectares) are spread over a slope in a South-Easterly situation. Villa Ada is an exlcusive residence where guests enjoy both relaxation and activity in an Novocento ambiance. All appartments have an unobstructed view of Lake Maggiore and the park. The facade has stylistic elements of Piedmont architechture. There is a lovely pool facing South with childrens' section and massage nozzles (open from early June to early September, weather permitting). There is also a private beach here, as well as tennis courts and a humid biotope. You may have a berth for a boat, if required. There is a choice of appartments of various sizes available in this exceptionally beautiful residence.
2-room apartment no. B 102 on the ground floor, approx. 55 m² for up to 3 persons. Pets are not allowed. Non-smoker apartment.
• Light-flooded living/dining room with SAT-TV (flat screen), fireplace, CD Player and access to the terrace and the garden
• Well-equipped kitchen unit with oven
• Bedroom with double bed (single matresses) and extra bed
• Attractive bathroom with bath tub with shower device and bidet
• Covered terrace (approx. 17 m²) with outdoor fireplace and breathtaking view of the lake
• Sunny garden (approx. 30 m²) with breathtaking view of the lake
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome