Take an evening stroll down the Beach and an after dinner dip in the natural Salt Purified Swimming Pool or have a Cocktail and watch the Sunset from the Rooftop Terrace.
Private Staff and Services: • Meal service includes a private cook who will grocery shop and prepare breakfast, dinner
and Happy Hour snacks (cost of groceries to be billed to guest).
Houseman assists with meal service, poolside bar tending, and setting up items on the beach.
• Pantry stocked to your personal needs prior to arrival.
• Daily maid service.
• Light personal laundry service included.
• Concierge available to arrange a wide variety of tours and dinner reservations.
Villa Amenities: • Private staff of an English speaking houseman, Cook, and maid service daily.
• 6 air conditioned bedrooms with en suite baths, 7th flex bedroom has a/c.
• 6 bedroom suites have king size beds, 7th room has 2 twin beds that can be made into a king.
• ½ block walk to stroll more than 10 miles of beautiful beach.
• Heated natural salt water purified swimming pool (32 ft. long X 16 ft wide).
• Interior and al fresco dining and living areas.
• 3 Talavera Water Fountains and a courtyard/pool area.
• Outdoor Beach Shower.
• Custom décor from San Miguel de Allende and ambiance with handmade primavera hardwood
doors, windows and cabinets.
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, professional gas range, dishwasher,
wine bar, and wine fridge.
• Satellite T.V. /DVD, High Speed Wireless Internet and fax.
• Telephone (free calls to US).
• Purified water system throughout.
• In- House Spa Services.
• 2 mountain bikes.
Beach and Prime Location: • Beach umbrellas, beach chairs, ice chest, beach picnic, blankets, towels, and beach toys (boogie boards, sand toys for kids, and sea kayak for 2).
• Houseman can arrange for horseback riding on the beach (or in town), jet skis, sunset sails, fishing, snorkeling, surfing lessons, ATV rentals and more.
• After the sun goes down, roast marshmallows around a beach bonfire and listen to the lull of the waves.
• Located in the heart of the “Golden Zone” in the sleepy seaside village of Bucerias.
• 10 miles north of the Puerto Vallarta, escape the city crowds in “Riviera Nayarit”, easily within
reach yet worlds away.
• 2 miles to Nuevo Vallarta, 2 miles to the new La Cruz Marina, 8 miles to Punta Mita, 10 miles to
surfing in Sayulita, and 10 miles to Puerto Vallarta.