Discover Luxury and the Beach Lifestyle at Hacienda Camino al Mar, a New, Fully Staffed 7 BR Main Villa + New 3 BR Guest Casita (Can be rented seperately or together for 10 BR total). Perfectly situated just a Few Seconds Walk to Miles of Beautiful Beach in the Heart of Bucerias “Zona Dorada”- 10 mi N of the Puerto Vallarta Intl Airport and 8 mi S of Sayulita!
Enter the Villa through 100 year old Mesquite doors, hear the trickle of Talavera Mexican Fountains and step back in time. You will be greeted by the Best Hospitality Mexico has to offer with a Cold Margarita and a warm smile.
Hacienda Camino al Mar captures the Romance of Old Mexico with over 8000 sq. ft of Elegant Spanish Colonial Style and Modern Conveniences. The Villa was Designed to Enjoy the Ocean Air and to blur the line between Indoors and Out.
Take an evening stroll down the Beach and an after dinner dip in the natural Salt Purified Swimming Pool or have a Cocktail and watch the Sunset from the Rooftop Terrace.
Private Staff and Services: • Meal service includes a private cook who will grocery shop and prepare breakfast, dinner
and Happy Hour snacks (cost of groceries to be billed to guest).
Houseman assists with meal service, poolside bar tending, and setting up items on the beach.
• Pantry stocked to your personal needs prior to arrival.
• Daily maid service.
• Light personal laundry service included.
• Concierge available to arrange a wide variety of tours and dinner reservations.
Villa Amenities: • Private staff of an English speaking houseman, Cook, and maid service daily.
• 6 air conditioned bedrooms with en suite baths, 7th flex bedroom has a/c.
• 6 bedroom suites have king size beds, 7th room has a king or 2 can be split to 2 twins.
• ½ block walk to stroll more than 10 miles of beautiful beach.
• Heated natural salt water purified swimming pool (32 ft. long X 16 ft wide).
• Interior and al fresco dining and living areas.
• 3 Talavera Water Fountains and a courtyard/pool area.
• Outdoor Beach Shower.
• Custom décor from San Miguel de Allende and ambiance with handmade primavera hardwood doors, windows and cabinets.
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, professional gas range, dishwasher, wine bar, and wine fridge.
• Satellite T.V. /DVD, High Speed Wireless Internet and fax.
• Telephone (free calls to US).
• Purified water system throughout.
• In- House Spa Services.
• 2 mountain bikes.
Beach and Prime Location: • Beach umbrellas, beach chairs, ice chest, beach picnic, blankets, towels, and beach toys (boogie boards, 2 bikes, and sand toys for kids) available at the villa. Paddle and surf boards available for rent.
• Houseman can arrange for horseback riding on the beach (or in town), jet skis, sunset sails, fishing, snorkeling, surfing lessons, ATV rentals and more.
• After the sun goes down, roast marshmallows around a beach bonfire and listen to the lull of the waves.
• Located in the heart of the “Golden Zone” in the sleepy seaside village of Bucerias.
• 10 miles north of the Puerto Vallarta, escape the city crowds in “Riviera Nayarit”, easily within
reach yet worlds away.
• 2 miles to Nuevo Vallarta, 2 miles to the new La Cruz Marina, 8 miles to Punta Mita, 10 miles to
surfing in Sayulita, and 10 miles to Puerto Vallarta.
Bucerias (meaning 'place of divers') is a quaint little fishing town that attracts those who don't want the hustle and bustle of Puerto Vallarta, but still want amenities of a vacation resort town with close access to Puerto Vallarta (10 miles south of Bucerias). Nestled between Nuevo Vallarta and Punta Mita/Sayulita, Bucerias is truly coming into its own as a favored spot for vacationers.
Of course, the main reason to be in Bucerias is that it boasts 10 miles of sandy beaches, the longest in Banderas Bay. The shallow water and the waves are great for boogie boarding and swimming, and the beach makes for great walks and jogging. Bucerias, which is part of Riviera Nayarit is surrounded by mountains and jungle which donates 345 days of sunshine a year. Enjoy many gourmet restaurants, boutique shops, and the popular Art walk to local galleries every Thursday night from Nov-April- all located within a minute walk of the villa!
Bucerias is 5 min. to golf, 8 miles to Punta Mita/Sayulit
Other Activities: Spanish Lessons, Kite-boarding, Cooking Classes, Pottery Workshop, Spa Services On Site
Golf: 5 minutes to Flamingos Golf Course, 10 minutes to El Tigre and Mayan golf courses in Nuevo Vallarta, 15 min. to golf at the Four Seasons, and 10 miles to golf in Marina Vallarta and Vista Vallarta.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.