This huge home features 4300 luxurious square feet of space to spread out in, a hot tub, and amazing views!
* Two Master Bedrooms with King beds, 2 rooms with queen beds, 1 room with 3 bunk beds (6 twins).
* Open, well equipped kitchen has double ovens, propane stove top, granite countertops, microwave, and dishwasher.
* Main living room is beautifully decorated in a western motif, all leather and wood furnishings.
* Lower den has large plasma flat screen TV with DVD player, ready to plug your IPOD into the surround sound.
* Incredibly landscaped 2.5 acres, hot tub on east facing decks to take in the Teton Views.
* Dining table seats 12, eating bar also, home has washer and dryer for your use.
* Home is set up with wireless internet service, bring your laptop!
* Sleeps 18.
* Five miles to Driggs, 7 miles to Grand Targhee, 39 miles to Jackson and Grand Teton National Park.
We love the outdoors, the west, the break from the summer heat in the south, and possibly most of all - the DEEP powder at the 'Ghee, Jackson, and the backcountry!
The Owner purchased this house in 2005
We love Driggs and the west side of the Tetons. After college, myself, and a group of good friends lived across the pass in the mid-early 90's in Jackson, WY. We fell in love with the area, and we resolved to return at a later date. Several marriages, children, etc. later, we decided it was time to return. We bought this house because it was the perfect place to introduce our children to the west and reunite in the Tetons!
Fantastic views, great proximity to Grand Targhee, great mountain biking, camping, trout fishing, rafting, music, etc. Our house is really located in the epicenter of all these great outdoor activities we love to pursue.