Monschau Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, living room, travel cot, high chair, central location
You are looking for an apartment with good price-performance ratio? You have found it! The apartment is on the second floor of the 'House Monschau Gifts, Fan Shop for cat and dog lovers' and IEGT in the center of Monschau, 2 minutes from the Market. The apartment has a full kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, electric stove, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, etc) bathroom with shower u. Baths, 2 bedrooms (1x double. Double bed, 1 x triple room with bunk bed), living room with reading corner (with about 100 books) and pull-out sofa bed for 2 persons. Sleeping there by up to 7 people. Entertainment: Satellite TV, VCR, DVD player, Internet - Access (LAN). Through the beautiful hillside commits to the rear, in a quiet, small terrace on the 2nd floor overlooking the frame mountain and the castle ruins 'Haller'. On the main castle place every summer, the widely known beyond the borders of Monschau also "open-air classical music festival" with operas, operettas and songwriters instead. On the front of the house overlooking the vibrant life and the running brook. This is the starting point for various activities: hiking, strolling, sightseeing and many others. During Advent and Christmas, including Christmas tree!
What's in and around Monschau Part 1: To get a first impression of the town, a 30 minutes tour by Monschau tourist is highly recommended!
A stroll through the winding streets of this ancient town, visitors can expect behind the romantic half-timbered facades (Behind one of these walls you live!), A diverse arts, culture and museums, such as B.:
- The famous red house from the 18th century, with its complete establishment in the styles of Rococo, Louis XVI and Empire, it still reflects the splendor of upper-class living.
- Rock Cellar Brewery Museum: A tour of the brewhouse, fermentation and storage cellar you can learn how here again today the popular Monschauer 'source rock' and dark 'Zwickelbier' is produced using traditional methods.
- Caffee-roasting - Immerse yourself in the world of coffee and discover the difference!
What's in and around Monschau Part 2: - Eifel Photographica- and Film Museum: Exhibition on the history of photography from the Laterna Magica to today's digital camera. Changing photo exhibitions of photographers from the region complement the remarkable range of the museum.
- Mustard Mill: This is made in the fifth generation mustard in a 100-year old mustard mill. A small shops invites you to try.
- Art and Culture Centre (KuK): The Art and Culture Centre is a working and meeting place that invites creative exchange between artists and art lovers.
- Glashütte Monschau glass blowing: Here figurines, vases, bowls include those prepared by the open glass melting furnace in old world craftsmanship.
- The castle of Monschau from the 13th century, has a huge complex of massive walls and weirs. She invites you to look and marvel at one. In summer, far beyond the borders of Monschau famous classical music festivals will find in the courtyard instead.
Visit our new indoor pool.
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome