Monschau Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, living room, travel cot, high chair, central location
Looking for a holiday with good price-performance ratio? You have found it! The apartment is on the 2nd OG 'Gift House Monschau, fan shop for cat and dog lovers' and IEGT in the center of Monschau, 2 minutes from Market Square. The apartment has a full kitchen with dining area (with dishwasher, electric stove, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, etc), bathroom with shower and toilet, 2 bedrooms (1x double bed, 1 x triple with bunk bed), living room with reading corner (with about 100 books), and pull out sofa bed for 2 people. Sleeping facilities are characterized for up to 7 people. Entertainment: Satellite TV, VCR, DVD player, Internet - access (LAN). Through the beautiful hillside commits to the rear, in a quiet, small terrace from the second Floor overlooking the mountain and under the ruins 'Haller'. On the main castle found in every summer, the well-known beyond the borders of Monschau also "open-air classical music festival" with operas, operettas and songwriters instead. On the front of the house overlooks the vibrant life and the running brook. This is the starting point for various activities: hiking, strolling, sightseeing and many others. During Advent and Christmas, including Christmas tree!
What is there in and around Monschau Part 1: To get a first impression of the town, a 30 minutes tour by Monschau tourist is highly recommended!
A stroll through the winding streets of this ancient town, visitors can expect behind the romantic timbered facades (Behind a facade that you live!), A diverse arts, culture and museums offer, such as:
- The famous Red House from the 18th Century, with its complete equipment in the styles Rococo, Louis XVI and Empire, it still reflects the splendor of upper-class living.
- Rock Cellar Brewery Museum: A tour of the brewhouse, fermentation and storage cellar you can learn how here again today, the popular Monschau 'Rock Spring' and dark 'Zwickelbier' is produced according to ancient tradition.
Law - Roasters - Immerse yourself in the world of coffee and discover the difference!
What is there in and around Monschau Part 2: - Eifel Photography and Film Museum exhibition on the history of photography from the magic lantern to today's digital camera. Changing photo exhibits by photographers from the region, complete the offer of this remarkable museum.
- Mustard Mill: Here is the 5th Generation mustard produced in a more than 100-year-old mustard mill. A small shops invites you to try.
- Art and Culture Centre (Imperial and Royal): The Art and Culture is a work and meeting place that invites creative exchange between artists and art lovers.
- Glashütte Monschau glass blowing: Here figurines, vases, bowls etc. are prepared on open glass melting furnace in old world craftsmanship.
- The castle of the town from the 13th Century, a huge complex of massive walls and weirs is surrounded. Invites you to look at and admire a. In the summer, far beyond the borders of Monschau famous classical music festivals are there in the courtyard instead.
Visit also our new indoor pool.
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible