Bad Konigshofen House Rental Photos and Description
Sauna, whirlpool, solarium, terrace, 6Bedrooms, gym, stables
You will find our luxury holiday home on the outskirts of Eyerhausen, a small village with 400 inhabitants between the Rhön Nature Park, HaÃŸberge and the Thuringian Forest. It is situated on a 2500m ² plot relaxed surroundings of meadows, a small stream and woods. A large south facing terrace with large table and chairs in front of the dining room and the kitchen, in the summer enables a quasi life out there.
The property is fenced dog safe, only smaller specimens are likely to find slip through opportunities.
The tranquil spa town of Bad Königshofen with the Frankentherme and its unique thermal lake is less than 5 km away and can also be reached on a well-developed bicycle path on white brook.
300 sqm on 2 floors, easily accommodate up to 21 people
- Fully open very large living-dining area with conservatory tiled everything
- 2 Stoves
- Kitchen, 20 m² complete with Miele appliances (dishwasher, gas stove with 5 burners, oven and microwave) equipped, Dolce Gusto and normal coffee maker and plenty of dishes and cutlery for more than 20 people
- Large dining table plus 2 table for Many
- Himolla sofa with relax function
- TV with 120 cm screen size, video and DVD equipment
- Bedroom with four poster bed approx 20 sqm with the possibility of setting up of additional bed or baby cot
- Bedroom with double bed approx 17 sqm
- Bedroom with bunk bed and sofa bed
- Office and exercise room with stepper and exercise equipment from Kettler
- 16 sqm large bathroom with large spa bath, shower and a small sauna for 2 persons
- Small powder room
- Large fitness room and tack room with saddle and bridle holders, countertop, cabinets, tools, etc. From there you have a direct, level access to the paddock, but also serve as a nice additional terrace kan-
- Even a solarium found there was space
- Lumberyard, so that you can bring firewood into the house without getting wet
- Gas heating
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with double beds under the roof, which can be reached by ladders and sofa beds
- Bathroom with shower, about 5 m²
- In the hall there is a small kitchenette with refrigerator, stove and sink
In the basement there is a washing machine and dryer.
On the neighboring property are horses ponies and sheep, which may also be caressed by arrangement with the owner.
The stables, situated directly on the adjoining property is designed as a species-appropriate open stable with permanent access to the outlets, including the 15x30 Reitpaltzes. Directly opposite the plot, separated only by a dirt road, is a large lawn, which can be used depending on the season partially.
- children welcome
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome