Cape Coral is one of the safest cities in the United States, is a peninsula on the Gulf of Mexico. 650 km of water channels through the area, which is why Cape Coral is also called 'Venice of America'. Ideal for boat lovers. The beautiful beaches of Fort Myers, Sanibel and Captiva are within easy reach by car or by boat.
Cape Coral is a true golf oasis. Within 1 hour's drive there are more than 50 golf courses. The first is about a 10 minute drive away. Many golf courses are located in the surrounding area, as well as numerous golf courses are located in Fort Myers or Naples.
Cape Coral is only 25 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport, Fort Myers - RSW - removed.
In the east of the Caloosahatchee River, Cape Coral and the mainland. Southwest lie the islands of Sanibel and Iceland Capitiva with your dream beaches right outside the door and are easily accessible by boat and car. Cape Coral offers its many canals and the Gulf of Mexico - a paradise for boaters and water sports enthusiasts.
Many restaurants, entertainment and a lot of shopping possibilities - including the liegenen nearby outlet malls - such as Miromar Outlets and Tanger Outets - complete the picture of the perfect holiday destination for the whole family.
Sunsplash Family Waterpark, Mike Green Wells, the Imaginarium in Fort Myers and Naples Zoo are examples of entertainment for children and adults. Nature lovers should not miss Haber Sanibel Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge.
Enjoy your holiday in Cape Coral in 'your' luxury house!
The house is located in Four Miles Cove, and thus has very good connections by boat to the river and just 10 minutes by car to Fort Myers is only needed about 10 minutes.
Golf: Nearby you will find five golf courses and more than 30 at a distance of 15 miles. Guests are welcome here!
Cape Coral is the ideal base for many excursions,
eg day trips:
* Everglades, an airboat tour on Lake Traffort (approx. 1 hour drive)
* Key West, jet speed boat to Key West
* Salvador Dali Museum in St. Petersburg
* Ringling Museum in Sarasota
* Busch Gardens, Tampa
* Fort Myers Edison & Ford Winter Estate
* A guided tour through the historic district of Fort Myers
* Beautiful beaches, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel and Captiva
* A Thriller Power Boat tour incl Dolphin accompaniment
* Pine Iceland, Matlacha, a mecca for lovers of handicrafts
for example, with an overnight stay:
* Miami, a guided tour of the Art Deco District
* Vizcaya, home of James Deering, with a beautiful park
... and of course shopping, shopping, shopping ....
These are just some of the activities for your holiday in Villa Magnolia - Florida!