Covent Garden Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 Bed, 2 Bath, directly at famous Seven Dials Court
THE COVENT GARDEN PEARL – Live where Londoners want to live!
- Are you tired of small and expensive hotel rooms???
- Are you tired of dark, dirty and run down apartments with no spirit and no style???
Please see my reviews! 100% satisfaction ...its even better than you expected!
The COVENT GARDEN PEARL is a lovely 2 bedroom apartment located in londons famous covent garden village also known as theater land.
You will be spoiled with everything directly on your door step which includes,lovely clothing boutiques,a huge range of theaters including the royal opera house,trendy bars and cafes,lovely delis, cheese and wine specialist and also a great selection of international cuisines.
For entertainment i recommend taking a 2 minute walk into covent garden piazza and admiring the street buskers, or if your a bit of a wild cat you could head to sohos nightlife.
Other attractions like the tate gallery, london eye, bIg ben, the horse guards parade, the british museum, royal opera house and lots of others are in walking distance.
- 1 reception area/wardrobe
- 1 modern bathroom/bathtub incl. shower
- 1 modern bathroom with a shower (ensuite master bedroom)
- 2 bright double bedroom
- 1 spacious living room with 2 sofa (1 is useable as a big double bed)
- 1 fully equipped Kitchen/Dining room with big dining table and 6 seats
- Playstation PS3 with games
- big PLASMA TV/DVD Set/movies
- Ipod/Iphone/mp3 docking station with speakers
- free and unlimited high speed WIFI internet Access
Travelling from Heathrow airport:
You can take the underground from heathrow directly to Covent Garden tube station. (Piccadilly line)
From there its only two minutes to walk to reach the apartment.
You can easily reach Covent Garden tube station from every airport or train station.
We would be happy to welcome you as our guests!
We will never send you to an office or mailbox for getting the keys. We will always welcome you in the apartment!..even in the night!
You are a SOHO HOUSE member? Please ask for our special service for registered members.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Stefan N.
I like to make new friends all over the world!
I try to be always a perfect host for my guests
Why Stefan N. chose Covent Garden
typical building in central London, not much residents can afford to live there
only 2 minutes from tube, central line and Piccadilly line (Heathrow)
What makes this apartment unique
ideal located in the center of London
Live like a Londoner!