|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The large, fully renovated in 2012 house is located in the village of Bremm, near the church, at the foot of Calmont. The house overlooks the River Moselle, the Calmont, surrounding houses and from the 2nd floor you have a clear view over the houses away. The house has a small, enclosed garden, which you can use for dining, grilling or relaxing.
Our cottage is the former rectory in Bremm. During renovation of this house everything has been done to as a holiday guest luxury and comfort to give you a hand. On the other hand, old, authentic and tasteful elements, as far as it was possible, been preserved and restored. The house has been tastefully and luxuriously decorated and many windows bring lots of light into the house, creating a comfortable living environment is created.
The house is about 280 square meters (excl. Cellar) and is mainly intended for larger groups and travel companies. Whether young or old, everyone will feel immediately at home in the house and spend a very pleasant holiday.
The apartment has four floors:
• a very spacious basement;
• a ground floor;
• the first floor and
• the second floor.
The basement is accessed via a large garage door from the outside and provides the ability to detect bicycles and possibly with motorcycles. The basement is almost 40 square meters.
On the ground floor:
• a large, spacious hallway (with original tiled floor) with wardrobe;
• a spacious bedroom (parquet floor) with double bed (box spring);
• an even more spacious bedrooms (parquet floor) with double bed (box spring) and a single bed (box spring);
• a small, cozy bedroom (carpeted floor, accessible via last-mentioned bedroom) with a bunk bed;
• a spacious, luxurious bathroom (tiled floor) with shower and double sinks;
• a separate toilet (tiled floor) and
• a laundry room (with tiled floor, via the bathroom) with, inter alia, a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
On the first floor there are:
• a spacious hall (with laminate flooring);
• a bedroom (with laminate flooring) with double bed (box spring);
• a very spacious dining / living room (with laminate flooring) with large tables, plenty of chairs and characteristic elements;
• a spacious, luxurious kitchen (with tile floor, accessible from the dining / living area) etc with electric stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge .;
• a cozy living / TV room (with laminate flooring) with, inter alia, a television and DVD player;
• a luxurious bathroom (tiled floor) with bath and washbasin and
• a separate toilet (tiled floor).
On the second floor are:
• a spacious hall (carpeted) with foosball;
• a spacious bedroom (carpeted) with double bed (box spring);
• a very spacious bedroom (carpeted) with double bed (very comfortable new mattresses) a bunk bed and a single bed (box spring) and
• a luxurious bathroom (tiled floor) with shower and double sinks.
Also located on the 2nd floor of a technical room, but which is not accessible to guests.
Upon request, a (children) can be added bed.
Additional property amenities in the apartment W-LAN.
Smoking in the apartment is not allowed!
Dogs are allowed, but only on the ground floor or basement.
Holidays in Bremm ......................... where you can enjoy nature, tranquility, spaciousness and clean air and culture, food and wine correctly.
Bremm, the village where our house is located, is located in one of the most beautiful areas of the Mosel valley, at the foot of Calmont, the steepest vineyard in Europe. The Calmont is a spectacular trail that leads through the vineyard and offers truly phenomenal views over the Moselle Valley, Bremm and environment.
Here in the heart of the Moselle valley, you will find plenty of entertainment options. Cozy restaurants, wine bars, river trips, hiking and biking trails, sandy beaches, indoor pool (cell), large shopping mall etc.
Within a radius of 15-35 km are picturesque towns such as Cochem, Traben Trarbach and Bernkastel Kues. But the larger cities such as Trier and Koblenz are within an hour.
Bremm has a bakery and some nice restaurants to offer. There are wine tastings and weekly driving at certain times over the baker, the butcher, and also a traveling grocery store at our house.
In cell (about 10 minutes by car) there are a large shopping center and a hospital.
A physician and pharmacist as well as golf courses are located in Ediger-Eller (5 minutes away).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||€250|
Preise für 2015*: pro Woche pro Wochenende
4. Januar - 30. Januar € 995 € 750
30. Januar - 30. Oktober** € 1.195 € 895
30. Oktober – 18. Dezember € 995 € 750
18. Dezember – 1. Januar € 1.095 /
* Die angegebenen Preise beziehen sich auf eine Belegung von 10 Personen. Für jede weitere Person wird ein Aufpreis von € 50 berechnet pro Woche/€ 35,- pro Wochenende.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.