January 2 - March 31 ... covers 6 guests ~ $100/night
April 1 - January 1 ... covers 6 guests ~ $135/night
[Cancellation policies are stated below]
LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS .... CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
** 5 NIGHT MINIMUM July & October
** 3 NIGHT MINIMUM HOLIDAYS ~ no exceptions
** 5 NIGHT MINIMUM Thanksgiving and Christmas
. . . . so my family has a holiday [because I do everything for my rentals]
** LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS ... CALL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dinstance/Time to Attractions:
* 8.7 miles Asheville City Limits
* 5.7 miles off of I-40
* 10 minutes to Sonic, Zaxby's and McDonald's
* 15 minutes to Earth Fare health food store
* 15 minutes miniature gold
* 20 minutes to Applebee's and IHOP
* 20 minutes downtown Asheville
* 25 minutes Biltmore Estate
* 25 minutes to Asheville Municipal Golf Course
* 25 minutes to Southern Waterways rafting/kayaking
* 30 minutes Blue Ridge Parkway
* 45 minutes to Wolf Laurel Ski Resort [north of Asheville;NO SKIING IN ASHEVILLE]
* 1400 sq. ft. 2 story cottage
* 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms
* 2 master suites
[one on main;both m. bath. have double sinks]
* 3rd upstairs bedroom uses full bath. on the main floor
[downstairs bath. is standard size and has 1 sink]
* 22' cathedral ceiling throughout main floor
* living room offers extra natural light with skylites
* hardwood floors throughout main floor
* carpet in all bedrooms
* ceramic tile in all bathrooms
* hot tub in covered gazebo in secluded back yard
* covered front deck with deck chairs
* on-site hiking
* on-site stables;bring your horse and ride the trail!
LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS .... CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!
5 night minimum July & October
3 night minimum Holidays ~ no exception
5 nights minimum Thanksgiving and Christmas
* queen-size beds [EACH BEDROOM]
* ceiling fans [EACH BEDROOM]
* chest-of-drawers style bedside tables
* radio alarm clocks
* wood coat hangers
* extra pillows
* 1 bath towel, hand towel, washcloth, hot tub towel per guest
* 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom needed
* 1 roll of paper towels
* liquid soaps [at all faucets]
* liquid soap/shampoo/conditioner [bathroom/shower]
* laundry detergent
* coffee/coffee filters/dry creamers [flavored and plain]
flavored teas, salt/pepper, pen/paper, dining guide, brochures, maps, phone book, loads of information in homemade notebook of restaurants and attractions
* hot tub in covered gazebo in secludedback yard
* Wifi internet by satelite [HughesNet]
* on-site hiking
* on-site stable for your horse
* 37'' flat screen TV offers DirecTV [offers music channels]
* DVD library [sci-fi, action/adventure/Disney]
* combo DVD/VCR/CD player
* electric fireplace in the living room
* gas logs in the dining area
* adult-age board games
* area magazines
* children's toys/coloring books/washable crayons
'What To Do & Where To Eat' Information provided:
Dare I say, the information I provide may surpass most vacation rentals in how much, how diverse, and how specific. I have taken great strides in providing you with 'what to do' with attraction brochures and information I've gathered on my own. It spans the gammmet from nearby ice cream stands [get some ice cream on your way back from downtown], directions of prominent downtown and area restaurants (with food descriptions) as well as local and area attractions. I can also tell you about our new stable for boarding your horse and beautiful mountain trail ride! One never knows what someone else visiting may be interested in doing. So when you stay at Newfound Cottage you won't be asking 'what is there to do?'.
LAST MINUTE RESERVATION .... CALL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not too good to be true, we really are on a 136 acre privately owned mountainside farm among a forest of trees and wilderness! The cottage and our home reside 1/2 mile up the mountain from the main road on 10 private acres, with 2 of those acres between the cottage and my private residence. If you need anything, I'm here to help. Pictures cannot convey how in reality this cottage lives or feels. The hot tub, on-site hiking, beauty of the mountain wilderness, covered front deck, convenient homelike extras, plus loads of property to explore ... this place just can't be beat! There are a lot of wonderful places to have a vacation rental, but Newfound Cottage is situated to be called 'among the best'. To experience nature in the quiet and calm of a mountainside setting is a luxury some never get to experience. I've been told I could charge more for such a place simply because of the peace 'n quiet, beauty, so much privately owned property, along with my efforts extended into the decor and provisions, but the rates charged reflect the 1400 sq. ft. size of the cottage, while still offering 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, hot tub, Wifi and hiking! You won't be disappointed with Newfound Cottage. Yes, this is the 'cottage in the mountains' you've been looking for!
Cancellations made 30 days or more (* see below) prior to 48 hrs. prior to the date of arrival are refunded less the cleaning fee, taxes and a $75 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 30 days (* see below) prior to 48 hrs. prior to the date of arrival will forfeit 50% of the reservation payment also less the cleaning fee and taxes. Transferring a reservation is the same as a cancellation-dates previously shown reserved prove near impossible to rent again. (*)No refund for cancellations made 48 hrs. before the date of arrival. (*)No refunds due to inclement weather. (*)No refund once you step inside Newfound Cottage. (*)No refund due to family crisis/death.
Keywords: vacation rental in the mountains, vacation rental with hot tub, vacation rental near downtown Asheville, vacation rental near Biltmore Estate, affordable vacation rental, luxury vacation rental, country vacation rental, mountain vacation rental, semi-private vacation rental.