Casa Escocesa is a beautiful oceanfront villa located in Tankah, just north of Tulum. The villa is only two years old, boasts a very high quality finish-out and is tastefully decorated with brand new furnishings. It has approximately 4,000 sq.ft. of living area, 1,000 sq.ft. of covered terraces, and a sparkling 30' ocean side swimming pool (many other properties have pools located on the road side).
Features also include an enormous gourmet kitchen with large island, granite countertops and stainless appliances. The 4 bedrooms all have en suite bathrooms, and offer gorgeous views of the Caribbean. The large living room comfortably seats up to 12 people. The spacious den upstairs has a 50” flat panel TV, desk, and exercise area with treadmill. The villa is state of the art with a full security system, distributed audio throughout (bring your iPod!), lighting system, and individually cooled rooms for your comfort. See below for the top 10 reasons why you should choose this villa.
Top 10 reasons to choose Casa Escocesa: 1. New….villa and furnishings in like new condition, everything works!
2. Privacy….large lot at the north end of Tankah Bay, three vacant lots on south side, small casita on north side
3. Pool….ocean side of property, 30’, stunning views while you swim, easy supervision from the villa
4. Beach….sandy beach in front of villa, perfect for beach games
5. Palapa….hammock, large bench seat, lighted, great reading spot
6. Roof terrace…..stunning views over Soliman Bay, large banca seating, night lighting
7. Technology….wireless internet, audio with iPod dock throughout, lighting, security systems, flat panel TVs
8. Windows and doors….highest quality available, silent and secure
9. Caretakers…hard working, friendly, great attitude, knowledgeable…..simply the best!
10. Reviews….don’t just take our word for it, see what previous guests had to say
Brand New Villa with Everything You'll Need: Almost new villa, tastefully furnished, and with everything you could possibly need for a thoroughly relaxing vacation. Sparkling ocean side pool. Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and all appliances. Amenities include 50' TV, DVD, CD, wireless internet, distributed audio with iPod dock (bring your iPod!), full security system with most secure doors and windows available in Mexico. Treadmill, exercise ball and mountain bike for those motivated to keep in shape on vacation. Outdoor grill and two dining tables seating eight people. Roof terrace with seating for 6-8 people to enjoy a drink and the most incredible views of the Caribbean. Please note, while the beach is nice and sandy, the entrance to the ocean is a little rocky, and bootees are recommend for swimming or snorkeling.
Our caretakers are the best, and will take care of your every need. In addition to their regular duties, they are also available to cook, do laundry, do shopping and baby sitting.
Beautiful Mayan Riviera and Caribbean Ocean: The Mayan Riviera is a great location for your vacation. Whether you want to just relax and take it easy, or be active and do and see all that it has to offer, you will love to spend time here. The Caribbean Ocean and the cenotes all over the area provide incredible snorkeling, diving and fishing activities. The area is steeped in Mayan history, with major Mayan ruin sites at nearby Tulum and Coba. The beaches in Tulum are spectacular and uncrowded. The ocean is warm year-round and safe for swimming. The local restaurants offer good food and are inexpensive. The city of Playa del Carmen about 45 minutes drive north of Tankah offers great shopping, golf, and all the night life you could ever want.
Tankah IV is a small, tranquil Caribbean ocean front development located between Akumal and Tulum on the beautiful Mayan Riviera. The beach is a nesting area for turtles in the months of May to September. There are three restaurants and a cenote for snorkeling and diving, all located in Tankah. The main highway is only two miles away and offers easy access to both Akumal and Tulum for shopping, banks and grocery stores.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.