Along with VIEWS front and back, Weaver Creek falls flows on the wooded, peaceful, property of Halfway Up cabin. Out back is a camp fire pit for clear night skies. The charcoal/gas grill pergola is perched high with views. The cabin is 4 minutes away from Historic downtown all paved roads. Outside the front door the wrap around driveway leads to perfect romantic walks and scenic hiking. Two screened in porches with hot tub, table and chairs and ceiling fans are to keep you cool and bug free. A swing hangs off the porch for fun. Wild flower and herb gardens are for the pickings. Playstation 2 & movie DVDs are supplied.
Activities and Attractions: - Halfway Up vacation cabin is located 5 miles to Historic Downtown Blue Ridge with antique shopping and spas.
- Ride the Scenic Railway in downtown Blue Ridge at the Historic Depot.
- Swimming, boating, jet skiing, and fishing are some of the amenities at Lake Blue Ridge minutes away.
- Experience Aska trails for hiking, swinging bridge, or tubing down the Taccoa River.
- Go horseback riding at the many stables.
- Golfing at many fine courses.
- Relax at a drive-in movie at Swan Drive-in, on of Georgia's four remaining drive in theaters.
- Enjoy a guided white water kayaking and rafting on the Cartecay, Ocoee, and Nantahala.
- Indigo Hills Market & Catering delivers to the cabin for that added touch of privacy and convenience.
- Explore the wine country and pan for gold.
Halfway Up's Attention to Details: Complete Honeymooner or Anniversary celebration paradise! VIEWS! Once unpacked cabineers will see why they never have to leave the mountain cabin for entertainment. All the conveniences needed for a pleasurable, romantic stay are within. Just supply the food. Halfway Up's kitchen has every utensil needed to prepare wonderful meals even for the grills outside. Plus, it has a wine cooler! The basement game room is set up with wet bar and mini refrigerator for easy access to drinks and food. Grab a cold drink from an old style Coke cooler that sits next to the Hot Tub on the private screen porch. Fill the bird feeder, next to the path to the falls for bird watching from the top screen porch while rocking on new rockers. Walk around the yard to find hidden wild flower and herb gardens that attract the birds and butterflies.
Escape to the Blue Ridge Mountains: Wrap yourself up in Mother Nature's bounty...so when you leave this space you feel totally at peace with the world. Picture perfect views in every direction include Weaver Creek mountains and open meadows where the deer like to play at sunrise and sundown. Explore Halfway Up nestled in the Aska Adventure Area!
Take care of Halfway Up and it will take care of you!
We are a family that enjoys our down time together which is evident in the details of the cabin. When we visit our cabin we rarely leave it.
As we stood on the Aska Adventure property we could hear the falls flow and this called to us. Plus it was halfway up the mountain, perfect location, out of the wind at top and above the meadows below. The views are as good in the front as in the back of the cabin. A win, win situation and just 4-5 minutes to Historic Downtown in Blue Ridge.
The bonus of the flowing falls with bench on the corner of the property as well as hiking on the mountain are a blessing for our cabin location. In the meadows as you drive a meandering road to the cabin are fields of horses and cows.
Other Activities: Tubing, whitewater rafting, jet skiing, boating, resort spa are minutes away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $200 AND SIGNED CONTRACT ARE NEEDED TO SECURE BOOKING. MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE. CREDIT CARDS ONLY.|
|Notes||HOLIDAY WEEKENDS REQUIRE A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
GARBAGE PICK-UP IS ON WEDNESDAYS
OCCUPANCY OF 4 ONLY INCLUDES CHILDREN.
NO PETS NO SMOKING
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.