Istanbul Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, bath, kitchen, big living room, air-cond, TV, free WIFI
The current price is 80 € per day. This price include up to 4 people. For each additional person 20 € per day will be charged.
This is a holiday and business accommodation in Istanbul Nisantasi. The apartment is centrally situated in Istanbul, on the European side of the city.
The apartment extends to 100 m2 in size with 2 bedrooms and 1 living room. The 3 rooms provide sleeping possibilities for 6 people. The kitchen has a washer and dryer. The bathroom is very new. Internet (WiFi) and television are also available in the comfortable apartment. All rooms are air conditioned. Lift is available in the building.
Being a central area well-served with public-transport and other infrastructure, Sisli is a center of trade and shopping. There are many well-established cafes and restaurants, including fast-food for the students and shoppers.
For the final cleaning will be charged a fee of 50 €!
• Check in: 14:00
• Check out: 11:00
For more information, please feel free to send me a message.
Distances to Important Places:
• Istanbul Atatürk Airport: 23 km.
• Dolmabahçe Palace: 1.5 km
• Underground station: 150 mt
• Hilton Congress and Exhibiton Center: 600 mt
• Valikonagi Avenue: 50 mt
• Lütfi Kirdar Istanbul Congress and Exhibition Center:310mt
• Abdi Ipekçi Avenue: 130 mt
• Cemal Resit Rey Concert Hall: 250 mt
• Taksim Square ve Istiklal Avenue: 1.5 km
• Muhsin Ertugrul Theatre: 410 mt
• American Hospital: 550 mt
• Harbiye Open Air Theatre: 490 mt
• Istanbul Microsurgery Hospital: 910 mt
• BJK Inönü Stadion: 1.3 km
• Harbiye Military Museum: 100 mt
• Dolmus (turkish bus)
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
I love to travel around the world. So I want to offer my apartment even to travelers from around the world to one of the most beautiful cities to get to know.
The apartment is located in the heart of Istanbul. The area is famous for its luxury shops and homes. Nisantasi is the district in Istanbul where the rich and famous are.