6th Arrondissement St Germain des Pres Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Refurbished Apartment, 36m2 near Metro Odeon - St Michel
Saint Germain des Pres....very elegant and cosy apartment, right next to the Odeon Metro station, completely renovated.
The apartment measures 36m² (388m2) and is located on the 3rd floor (with an elevator) of a 4-storey 17th century building with its original beams and thick stone wall.
The neighbourhood also boasts some of the best fashion shops of Paris, the picturesque Buci market, the Saint Germain market and has the most concentration of art dealers and antiques galleries of the world along with numerous wonderful restaurants, from French bistros to the trendiest hot spots.
Nearby attractions within walking distance include :
- Notre Dame cathedrale
- Saint Sulpice cathedrale
- Saint Germain marche
- Ile Saint Louis
- Numerous museums
- River Seine
- Luxembourg park
- Metro station : Odeon (2 mins walk) or St Michel.
- Located in an old typical Parisian 18th century home, third floor WITH an elevator.
- Calm and safe neighborhood
Fully furnished with 2 single beds which may be put together to form a king size bed.
- 2 fixed sofas,
- cable TV,
- a big dining table with 2 benches.
- Internet either by our ethernet cable or WIFI connection...bring your laptop.
Fully equipped kitchen: electric and micro-wave oven, toaster, coffee press (Bodum), washer/dryer machine, refrigerator, crockery and cooking utensils etc.
The bathroom has a small bath tub (the water tank on the ceiling reduces the height). The shower hook on the wall allows a nice sit-in tub shower. Built-in toilet.
- an initial set of bed linen and towels.
- Iron and iron board.
- Hair dryer.
- Electric fans for summer, electric heater for winter.
- vacum cleaner.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No children and no smoking please.
- The elevator works but it may break down and we cannot control that so it is not suitable for elderly or people with limited mobility.
- We prefer arrivals before 19h00. Additional charge may apply thereafter.
Address: Rue Antoine Dubois is between 23-25 Rue de l'Ecole de Médicine, 75006 Paris
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- not suitable for children