Grindelwald Apartment Rental Photos and Description
5 *, 6 bedrooms, up to 10 people., Log fire, Wi-Fi, balcony, garden, playground, barbecue.
Bachsbort has a quiet, romantic location. Pastures, trees and streams surround the landscaped, large garden. Enjoy the panoramic view of the famous Eiger and Jungfrau and watch with binoculars the climbers on the Eiger North Face.
The apartment has 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Under the roof there are 2 additional bedrooms with 2 beds. They are heavily skewed and loved hot especially of children. We can be glad to welcome 10 people.
The modern equipped kitchen leaves nothing to be desired. Programmable oven, microwave, blender, coffee and Nespresso machines make cooking a pleasure.
Radio, TV, CD and DVD player and Wi-Fi are offered.
For very small guests we have all the necessary facilities, and of course toys for indoors and outdoors.
Garden and play area are well stocked for all ages.
For wet shoes and boots is a boot dryer.
They are our only guests. All facilities are exclusively available. It is located in the upper part of our wooden chalets, your hosts Christine and Christian are also the owners and live in the lower part of the house.
We will pamper you on request:
- A hearty breakfast.
- Local dishes and Specialities.
- A barbecue - meat, vegetables, salads, side dishes or himself made pizzas.
- Cheeses - for example, fondue, raclette or cheese shavings.
- A romantic evening on the terrace with fireplace and fin candle.
- Swiss wines.
We organize all kinds of trips with or without accompaniment:
- Alpbesuch with Alpfrühstück, cheese making, cheese store visit.
- Dinner in mountain restaurants.
- Hiking tips, guided hikes or ski.
- Experience days in the forest, at or on the lake.
- Visits to exhibitions, museums, castles.
- Specific, personal occasions according to your wishes.
- Car rides in the near or distant surroundings, pass crossings.
Bachsbort holds two electric bikes and two mountain bikes for excursions very special for you.
- Breakfast service for breakfast.
- Shopping services according to your wishes.
- Fresh produce from local agriculture and the garden on Bachsbort.
- Delivery and collection trips to the lifts, the village or restaurant.
Get to know the local cuisine - learning by doing.
We cook with you special Swiss dishes, baking Butterzopf and Brätzeli.
You will receive advice on excursions and all tickets, round trip tickets or mountain railway passes directly to Bachsbort.
Our son Andrew is a helicopter pilot. Enjoy a scenic flight with him.
Visit us on our own website.
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome