|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Casa Andrea is a lovingly restored country house with several apartments :.
The house is all alone in the middle of a hill in an olive grove and surrounded by fields. The fields show you different every year because the farmers of crop rotation have prescribed. This summer, rotate the sunflowers their heads, next year the clover blossoms or weighs the oats in the summer breeze. In the morning you can hear the birds chirping and the evening you can watch the fireworks of fireflies. The nature here is still in order.
Self have their joy, the kitchen offers plenty of space and is newly decorated and you can pick the herbs in the garden, everything smells wonderful. The window can be left open, since everywhere mosquito blinds are also each room has a ceiling fan. The floors of the rooms are oak parquet. Spacious terraces offer themselves for Dolce fa niente.
Because it is our duty to avoid misunderstandings, here are a few little extra 'house rules':
* What SMOKING terms: in the wild, of course, as much as you want (for corresponding 'depot' is made provisions), in the apartment smoking is not allowed ... but both we also thank the next guest!
* Four-legged friends (... or other PETS) are allowed by prior arrangement only. Let's talk about it in person, a decision is often easier: a solution: the amount for final cleaning will be slightly higher, for example in this case.
* Since we all do not have it in hand and often at the last moment something may come between, we recommend taking a TRAVEL INSURANCE. So at least the anger over the financial damage is limited. Easy & simple to use the LINK in our offer or in our confirmation!
Casa Andrea is situated on the edge of the idyllic village of Ripe craftsmen, among the rolling hills of the Marche with a view to the Gran Sasso (Abruzzo), only 11 km from the beach and the town of Senigallia.
In 10 minutes walking you can reach the main square of Ripe, where they can get everything for your daily use ... bar, pizzeria, bakery, grocery, pharmacy, doctor, post office, bank, bus stop. An extremely pleasant fact, since you do not have to drive into town for every little thing.
IMPORTANT: every Tuesday morning is market day.
In about 10 minutes drive to reach the historic towns Corinaldo, Ostra, Barbara, in 30 minutes from the cities Fano, Jesi and Pesaro, and the port city of Ancona. For all golf enthusiasts: in 40 minutes you are in the middle of a dream inserted into the landscape unchanged for centuries Golf Course Monte Conero. 15 minutes further along the coast, you reach the impressive scenic nature reserve of Monte Conero with the romantic small town of Numana and Sirolo. A motorway to Ancona it is already in the pilgrimage town of St. Loretto.
Those who enjoy a get cooler on a hot day, the grotto of Frasassi (40km) may look - worth seeing and simply fascinating. In the other direction it goes to Fano - the only once a month held antique market, one should not miss. But the near Senigallia offers a romantic old town and great shopping.
Markets there's every weekday in a different place and particularly building is the friendly and open nature of the people here. During the renovation of our "Rustico" as old farmhouses are affectionately known, we have met many and have very happy about their incredible warmth and helpfulness.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 16 2015 - Sep 13 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€200|
Im genannten Preis enthalten:
• Mietpreis für eine Woche Aufenthalt von Samstag bis Samstag
• Bereitstellung von Handtüchern, Bettwäsche, Geschirrtücher, sowie Grundaussitattung an Gewürze
(Zucker, Salz, Pfeffer, Essig, Öl
Im Mietpreis NICHT enthalten und vor Ort bei Schlüsselübergabe (obligatorisch) in BAR zu entrichten:
• Kaution: 200 €
30% bei Buchung
70% ein Monat vor Anreise
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.