Ko Olina Villa Rental Photos and Description
Direct Ocean View 3 BR, 2.5 BA sleeps 6-8
Located on the 9th Floor at the front of the Ocean Tower building, this 3 bedroom 2.5 bath Asian inspired unit features a breathtaking view of the ocean and pools from the lanai. Custom kitchens designed by Hawaii’s foremost chef, Roy Yamaguchi, equipped with Sub Zero and Wolf appliances. The luxury villas are designed for the Hawaii lifestyle featuring interior finishes by renown interior designers, Philpotts & Associates. A semi-private elevator will take you directly to the unit.
Beach Villa at Ko Olina are located on lagoon two within the beautiful Ko Olina resort, Oahu's premier ocean front resort community. Guests can experience a wealth of amenities at the Ko Olina Resort and Marina from championship golf to lavish spa treatments at the Ihilani Spa – all within walking distance. The lagoon, protected by a coral ridge, is a swimming and snorkeling paradise no matter what the surf outside.
Standard Amenities available in every Villa::
* Roy Yamaguchi Signature Kitchen. Each luxury Hawaii villa comes with a custom kitchen featuring Wolf and Subzero appliances in an island design - perfect for entertaining.
* Lap pool, Lagoon pool, Kids pool, Jacuzzis and BBQ facilities
* Koi Ponds, waterfalls and lush landscaping that enhance the beauty and bring a sense of serenity to the resort.
* Expansive lanais with pocket doors for a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living.
* Resort design for the Hawaiian lifestyle featuring interior finishes by renown interior designers, Philpotts & Associates.
Fitness Center and Member's Lounge now OPEN to ALL guests.
UPDATE: The Lap Pool near the Ocean Tower has REOPENED with new tile in both the pool and spa, new rails/ladders, depth markers, LED underwater lights, swim lane markers, and outdoor shower!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Joy K. Nakagawa, R/Starts International Hawaii, Inc.
Joy K. Nakagawa, R
Starts International Hawaii, Inc.
Why Joy K. Nakagawa, R/Starts International Hawaii, Inc. chose Ko Olina
Even in Hawaii, it is rare to find a true beachfront property where you can walk out directly on to a pristine beach in an exclusive gated resort.
What makes this villa unique
Full ocean view unit with Asian inspired furnishing