|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Roof Villa Oleander is a very nice and sunny top floor duplex apartment with terrace in the heart of Berlin. From the spacious terrace to enjoy the view over the rooftops of Berlin!
- Fully renovated old building; 3. Floor, front house
- South-west location, sun terrace, open kitchen
- Quiet courtyard bedrooms, 2 baths, upscale amenities
- Green, traffic-calmed street (walking speed), so despite central location very quiet
- Cosy open plan living and sleeping area with sofa bed (160x200), second sofa bed (130x200) and TV / DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen with large dining table and dishwasher
- Separate working area on the gallery with free Wi-Fi (on request)
- Terrace with garden furniture
- Small bathroom with shower & WC
- Children's play area
- Quiet bedroom with double bed (140x200) and TV / DVD
- Large bathroom with bath & WC and washing machine
Bed linen and towels are provided simple.
For younger guests there are toys and children's furniture!
The Graefekiez is known for its gastronomy and a variety of cafes and restaurants.
Here are some tips for special gastronomic experience nearby:
- Vegetarian restaurant Avril (vegetarian and fish) with separate children's play room,
- Restaurant Marqués (Spanish-Mediterranean cuisine at the highest level),
- Cafe Rizz (with lunch and smoking lounge)
- Italian ice cream Lido (opposite)
- Pizzeria Il Casolare (by far the best pizza restaurant in Berlin with a lively beer garden in the summer months)
- Gallery Café fool Bar (smoking bar with free Wi-Fi, an art gallery and movie screenings and public viewing, directly opposite)
The Landwehr canal offers a charming setting both for a walk, as well as an extensive meal.
- The Paul-Lincke-Ufer with many garden cafes perfect for brunch and prolonged time to lazy Sundays, overlooking the tour boats gliding by on the Landwehr Canal.
- The Ankerklause opposite (right at the Kottbusser bridge / canal) is a trendy bar and a breakfast bar just above the water. Until late at night is celebrated here, drank and danced especially on Thursdays.
It is only a small selection of bars nearby. The Graefekiez and its surroundings offer many other restaurants and bars for every taste and every budget.
- Edeka Edeka & Active Bio - Kottbusser Damm 5, 500 meters (about 5 minutes)
- The Turkish weekly market on Maybachufer "certainly one of the most exciting and most authentic markets in Berlin" (Berlin & more) and is open Tuesdays and Saturdays from 11 to about 17 clock.
- The organic market is open bitch place 300 meters away on Tuesday (about 12-18 Clock) and Saturday (about 9-14 clock). Address: Hohenstaufenring / corner Schönleinstraße.
- Karstadt is the next big department store on 4 floors, gourmet department, wine shop and bargain market. Address: Herrmann / corner Urban road, 550 meters (one metro stop).
In the immediate vicinity are two children's playgrounds:
- Large, sunny playground on the bitch square with sandboxes, swings, slides and all kinds of climbing equipment, climbing wall and lift - about 300 meters (address: Hohenstaufenring / corner Schönleinstraße)
- Beautiful, shaded playground Grimmstraße - about 500 meters, surrounded by a small garden cafes and ice cream parlor Isabel (Böckhstraße / corner Grimmstraße) with a children's play area.
- Beautiful, overgrown with roses mini golf, small zoo Neukölln Weekend pony rides and petting zoo, playground 1001 Nights and other playgrounds in the park Hasenheide (about 11 minutes walk).
- Sommerbad Prinzenbad (walking on the canal) - about 1.2 km (about 15 minutes).
- Sommerbad Columbiabad (at the other end of the public park Hasenheide) - 1,5 km (about 20 minutes walk).
- Adventure on Spreewaldplatz (indoor wave pool, toddler pool, water slide, diving and diving pool, etc.) - 1.4 km (about 17 minutes walk).
This is a wonderful apartment. It is very modern, clean and met all of our needs. It looked just like the pictures. We loved our stay. The neighborhood is great with plenty of restaurants and bars nearby. Very quiet also. One block to the bahn and then you can go anywhere in the city. Very easy to communicate with the owner and we had no problems. We would recommend it for everyone. Berlin is a great city and this is a great apartment.
Fantastic vacation apartment. Location is walking distance to restaurants, shopping, bakeries, the Turkish market, and Freiluftkino Kreuzberg (open air cinema). U-bahn is only a couple mins away, very convenient. We felt safe walking in the area, even late in the night.
Apartment itself is spacious and open. As a group with 4 adults; there was plenty of room everyone and having two bathrooms was a bonus. Although small, having a washing machine in the apartment was much preferred over visiting the laundromat. The steps may be a challenge for those with limited mobility, but are otherwise a great way to work off all the delicious food and beer in the area. :)
Don't miss biking in the Tiergarten, and stopping for pizza and beer in the (non-traditional) Biergarten.
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 10 days in January. The apartment is as described in the listing. It was warm and clean and had anything we may have needed from spices for cooking to maps of Berlin. The owner of the property was very welcoming and helped us out with anything we needed. Great apartment, highly recommend to anyone.
The listing was exactly like described and pictured. The location was absolutely perfect, you could easily get everywhere using the U-bahn (stop very close by) but it was also easy to just stroll around the neighborhood with all the cafes, restaurants and little shops. The apartment was very clean and well-maintained. Everything that we needed was provided and more, especially lovely were the children's toys, books and such. Communications were prompt and friendly and even though we arrived rather late we were welcomed with no problems. Would definitely recommend this to my friends and family as although this time it was only me and my daughter staying the apartment would easily fit a bigger family. Thank you very much for the rental.
Our holiday in Berlin in June was really great, and this wonderful apartment played a large part in it. It was exactly as promised in the description and pictures, and provided us with a great home-base for two weeks.
The apartment is large, well-maintained and excellently equipped. The neighborhood was really nice (especially the Italian ice-cream across the street), and being just a few steps from the U-bahn provided excellent access to all of Berlin.
The only downside one could find would be the rather steep steps of the staircase that could provide problems for elderly people.
We would warmly recommend Dachvilla Oleander for a very comfortable home-like visit to Berlin, and would like to thank owner for his helpfulness in guaranteeing our pleasant stay.
Ich bin total begeistert von der Wohnung - sehr schön, hell und groß. Die Terrasse ist ein Traum - ich werde auf jeden Fall im Sommer noch einmal herkommen um diese richtig genießen zu können. Die Anreise war auch senr angenehm - die U-Bahn ist gerade einmal 2 Minuten entfernt. Der Vermieter hat meinen Freund und mich sehr gut betreut. In der Wohnung war auch alles bereits vorhanden - Geschirr, Gewürze, Kakao :-)
In der Umgebung befinden sich viele nette kleine Cafès und Restaurants. Wer gerne Sport treibt freut sich über eine schöne Laufstrecke um den Landwehrkanal.
Danke für den angenehmen Aufenthalt!
The house is located in the city center in Berlin's trendy Graefekiez,
only a few minutes walk from the Landwehr Canal and Paul-Lincke-Ufer.
The metro line 8, which will take you to Alexanderplatz in 8 minutes is practically on the doorstep!
More Metro stations and bus stops of the M29, M41 and bus 171 are located away from the house in a few minutes.
For longer walks or bicycle tours invites the Landwehr Canal and the Hasenheide Park with its open-air cinema, rose garden, natural habitat, a small zoo and a variety of playgrounds.
On the opposite side of the park Hasenheide is the site of the defunct Tempelhof Airport, a popular spot for skating or rollerblading.
Distances to transport:
U-8 Schönleinstraße - in about 1 minute
U-1 Kottbusser Tor - approx 11 minutes walk
U-7 Herrmannplatz - about 10 minutes
M29 bus - about 10 minutes
Bus M41 - about 5 minutes. (Tributary to the main station!)
Bus 171 - about 10 minutes. (Shuttle to the airport Schönefeld!)
With the U-Bahn and the car you are in 10 min. At Alexanderplatz, and 15 min. At the station Zoologischer Garten and the Kurfürstendamm.
On weekends and public holidays, the subway trains and night buses run through the night.
Distances to Major Road:
Ostbahnhof Station - 2.5 km (8 min)
Central Station - 7.4 km (12 min.)
Tegel Airport - 15 km (22 min)
Schönefeld Airport - 16.3 km (25 min)
nearest motorway exit Tempelhof - 3 km (10 min)
All times are pure car-trip times may vary depending on traffic.
- With the U-Bahn and S-Bahn route:
With the U-Bahn lines U-8 and U-1 all of Berlin's attractions in 10 to 15 minutes are easily accessible to Alexanderplatz, TV Tower, Hackescher Höfe, Oranienburger Straße, Unter den Linden, Museum Island, German State Opera, Gendarmenmarkt, Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, Tiergarten, the Memorial Church, Kurfürstendamm and Tauentzienstraße.
- The shipping company Riedel (only 5 minutes walk away)
The shipping company Riedel with the jetty at Maybachufer offers from April to October ship tours, such as bridge tours and other sightseeing tours on the Landwehr Canal at moderate prices.
All tours with a German townscape statement, moderation in 10 languages.
Moabit, Hansabrücke, Ministry of Interior, Bellevue Palace, Victory Column, House of World, Federal Chancellery, Moltke bridge, the Reichstag building, train station Friedrichstrasse, Museum Island, Alte Nationalgalerie, Berlin Cathedral, TV tower, Nikolai quarter, Mühlendammschleuse, Märkisches Museum, East Side Gallery, Oberbaumbruecke cultures , Treptowers, Upper lock, Urbanhafen, German Museum of Technology, Potsdamer Platz, Staatsbibliothek, Philharmonie, New National Gallery, Picture Gallery, Shell House, Villa van der Heydt, Bauhaus Archive, Zoo, Under Lock, Charlottenburg Gate.
- The bus line M29 - almost like the city tour!
M29 bus (bus stop Herrmannplatz / Urban Street) is the longest bus route Berlin and offers an alternative sightseeing tour of the sights of Berlin. With the M29 bus from Herrmannplatz many famous places such as Checkpoint Charlie, Friedrichstrasse with the Galeries Lafayette, Potsdamer Platz, the Philharmonic, the New National Gallery, Tempodrom, KaDeWe at Wittenberg Platz and the Europa Center with Memorial Church without change are reachable.
- Bus line M41 - take a taxi to the main station at discount rates!
M41 bus (bus stop Jahnstr./ Urban street corner) one is in 15 to 25 min. At the Jewish Museum, Potsdamer Platz, Sony Center, and at the central station.
- Bus 171 - shuttle to the airport!
With the 171 bus (bus stop U Herrmannplatz / Sun Alley) you drive without a direct connection to Schönefeld Airport.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Hauptsaison und Feiertage
Apr 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €8 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add €8 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||€50.00|
|Notes||Die Preise gelten für 1-2 Personen. Jede weitere Person +7,50 €/Nacht.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.