Grand Cayman Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
If you’d like to enjoy your own private corner of a Caribbean paradise without sacrificing any of the amenities, Cayman Kai is the vacation spot for you. Far from the congested crowds and traffic of Seven Mile Beach, situated in a multi-million dollar real estate neighborhood, on an ocean lagoon with tranquil waters and unparalleled sunsets, the Kaibo Yacht Club Phase II Condominiums is one of the best rental values in all the Caribbean.
We have spared no expense in decorating and outfitting our inviting Caribbean retreat. From bathrooms complete with hairdryers and make-up mirrors, to a fully equipped gourmet cook’s kitchen, you will find every amenity of a private residence of tasteful indulgence: ample glassware, luxurious towels, stereo, Internet, 27-inch TV, DVD, chaise lounge and rocking chair on lanai, dimmer-equipped mood lighting, large capacity washer/dryer, flat-screen TVs in bedrooms, extra pillows, clock radios, night lights, port-a-crib and high chair. The master bedroom suite has a king-sized bed and private bath. The guest bedroom has twin beds convertible to queen. The living room contains a queen-size sofa bed.
Directly outside your door is a sparkling, infinity-edged pool adjacent to a white, sandy beach shaded by tropical palm trees, while the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant and bar is situated steps from your condo. Less than a mile up the road is Rum Point, a delightful Caribbean beach with all the amenities: bar, restaurant, boutique, showers, and bathrooms. Located at Rum Point is Red Sail Sports where you can book all your favorite water sports.
• Scuba dive and explore canyons of coral populated by hundreds of species of tropical fish.
• Watch the sun set from your private lanai while you savor your favorite Caribbean cocktail.
• Book a trip to Stingray City and experience the thrill of swimming with these graceful, mammoth sea creatures.
• Dine under the stars at the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant.
• Take a nighttime bioluminescent excursion with Kaibo Kayaks. (Only 12 such sites exist worldwide!)
• Enjoy the afternoon sunbathing by the pool or lounging under the shade of swaying palm fronds.
• Snorkel at Rum Point Beach.
• Take a ride to the Lighthouse Restaurant just off the entrance to Frank Sound Road for unsurpassed fine dining.
• Visit the Botanical Gardens, a short drive, and see the unique blue iguanas.
We retain an on-call manager who can be contacted for any special needs or concerns, and a booking agent who will direct you when you arrive to start your vacation without a hitch.
Seeing is believing. Browse our pictures.
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed