|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Charming and chic apartment in the centre of Vienna...
This jewel was renovated completely in 2012. The central focus was on both the functionality as well as the tasteful and elegant furnishings.
About 40 m² - open design but clearly divided - gives a pleasant feeling.
- Living room with sofa and TV invites you for relaxing and cosy recreation
- Bedroom with a dressing table and custom-made cabinet (including large-sized drawers) offers intimacy and functionality despite the open design,
- Bathroom with rain shower ensures comfort and it is for your personal oasis of spa.
- Dining area with a fully equipped and modern kitchen guarantees comfort in cooking and dining in a nice atmosphere,
- Foyer with optimally built-in wardrobe provides additional storage space
- Patio / garden with 12m² enables optimal relaxation in your personal oasis of peace. The noise of the city and street remains outside as the apartment is located in a residential unit accessible only to residents. Thereby you can enjoy your own piece of greenery in the middle of Vienna in your garden. There is a large table at your disposal, two comfortable chairs and a parasol. Candlelight evening in summer in your patio adds to the pleasant ambience.
Apartment Margarete has everything to make your fabulous holiday in Vienna complete.
- Separate storage room:
Near the entrance to the apartment you have a storage room exclusively accessible by you. There you can put your luggage or suitcases and have more space and comfort inside the house.
In the storage room there will be cleaning equipments (vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board, washing detergents, etc.) and reserves for toilet paper, kitchen rolls etc.
- Underground parking:
Near the apartment (50m), upon request an underground parking space can be rented additionally.
- Optimal infrastructure and location
On foot you can reach Charles’ Square and Naschmarkt in 10 to 15 minutes!
Ringstrasse with its historical sites and attractions are also located nearby within walking distance.
Public transportation: Metro station Pilgramgasse (U4) and bus near the apartment (13A)
- Food / Entertainment:
You can expect a variety of typical Viennese and international cuisine as well as bars, Viennese bistros, cafes, pubs, etc. around the apartment to make your entertainment program complete.
Among others, 'Altes Fassl', Little Italy, Schlossquadrat with 'Silberwirt', 'Quadro', 'Gergely`s', 'Margareta'
In the beginning our trips to European cities and experiences were with private apartments and holiday rentals. We wanted and still want to experience the actual and the real atmosphere of city, country and people, which is very much possible in private apartments. But also at the same time beautiful and comfortable living makes sense to us.
Out of our interest in architecture and interior designing as well as attention to detail, we got the idea of translating our requirements with regard to appearance, functionality and also elegance in to the form of A&A Apartments for visitors of Vienna with higher demands.
At the same time, our goal is to realise and make our hobby a profession.
Our motto is: We make the apartments functional, comfortable and beautiful, so that we ourselves would feel comfortable in it. Thus our own experiences from our holidays are the basis.
Cleanliness is especially very important in addition to functionality and exclusive furnishing. Every time before an apartment is handed over to our guests a thorough cleaning is done and we inspect hygiene and neatness.
Each of our guests should simply feel at home.
Aleksandra Langer purchased this apartment in 2012
- Quiet central location
- Gated community with private garden
- Connectivity to public transportation
- Near Naschmarkt
Personal and private piece of greenery is not commonly found in the centre of Vienna. The effect of relaxation is simply magnificent.
Margaretenplatz, Schlossquadrat, Naschmarkt, Charles' Square, St. Charles's Church, Vienna State Opera, Ringstrasse, Vienna Secession, Vienna Künstlerhaus, Otto Wagner Pavilion, Getreidemarkt
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€300|
Der Mindestaufenthalt beträgt üblicherweise 3 Nächte.
Buchung für kürzere Aufenthalte (z.B. 2 Nächte von Freitag bis Sonntag) ist auf Anfrage möglich.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.