Come Explore BODHANA! – With breathtaking views, beautiful accommodations and year-round activities, Bodhana is a one-of-a-kind gem in Mt. Shasta City!
Perfect for large or small gatherings; this magical estate is ideal for reunions, retreats, birthday and anniversary celebrations, holidays, weddings, meetings, or a weekend family getaway.
Here are just a few of the amenities Bodhana has to offer:
• HUGE breathtaking views of Mt. Shasta
• Incredible STAR GAZING (we have a telescope)
• Private natural pond with a sand beach and zip line
• A nature trail along Wagon Creek located on the property
• Amazing pine forest and open grassy meadows
• Manicured lawn with a built-in trampoline (seasonal)
• Cozy house, wood burning fire, comfortable beds
• Complimentary WiFi, fax and printer are available for your use
• Adjacent to the Shasta National Forest and Lake Siskiyou
• Privacy, serenity, peace
• Nature…it’s all around
OTHER HIGHLIGHTS:: • Well stocked kitchen with double ovens and a large, expandable kitchen table
• Wood burning stove
• Large, flat screen satellite TV/DVR in living room
• Outdoor gas grill and deck with additional seating
• The ‘tailgate lounge’/garage game area has air-hockey, ping-pong, darts and foosball
• There is also outdoor equipment like bats, balls, racquets, croquet, fishing rods and floating devices for the responsible and careful users.
SISKIYOU COUNTY HAPPENINGS: Mt. Shasta is home to many special events throughout the year which includes the historic 4th of July celebration, Mt. Shasta Summit Bike Race, Mt. Shasta Tinman Triathlon, the Cool Nights Blackberry Music Festival and an International Film festival plus many other events. Every December, Santa and his elves are seen taking the sleigh around town…..Check our website for local happenings!
Fly-fish on the world famous Upper Sacramento and McCloud rivers or swim/boat in the pristine alpine lakes. There are three public golf courses nearby and plenty of outdoor exploring can be done in the three national forests that surround Mt. Shasta. The backcountry offers many trails to bike and hike! Castle Crags State Park is closeby.
Winter enjoy nordic skiing, alpine skiing/boarding, snowshoeing or snowmobiling in Siskiyou County. The ski park is 20 minutes away and offers nordic, alpine or snowboard lessons. Prefer the warmth of a cozy home? Snuggle up by the fire and read a book or watch a movie and stare at the mountain as it changes throughout the day.
During spring and fall, enjoy the change of seasons in full glory. Come experience our quaint ‘hip’ mountain town in every season!
Bodhana is minutes from the 'hip' mountain town of Mt. Shasta City. Surrounded by 3 national forests and the world famous Mt. Shasta, people come to get-a-way and enjoy the fresh mountain air. Plenty of outdoor activities to do year-round. The Ski Park is open for nordic, boarding or skiing in winter and biking, hiking and music festivals in summer. Three public golf courses are within 30 minutes. Caves, desert, mining tours and mountaineering abound. This private 20 acre ranch is situated in beautiful Northern California and is easily accessible via train, plane or automobile! Amtrak stops in Dunsmuir, the historic railroad town 15 minutes away, Flights to Redding (1hr), Medford (1.5 hrs), Sacramento (3 hrs) are daily. Drive from the Bay Area is (4 hrs) or Portland (5 hrs), Seattle or LA (9 hrs). Private planes can land at Mott (10 minutes) or Weed regional airports (20 minutes) Come Explore Bodhana!
Other Activities: Cross Country Skiing, Downhill/Alpine Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.