|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The exclusive penthouse is located in the flagship city center street with unobstructed views of the city's landmark. Belgrades symbol: the Orthodox temple in white marble is inviting you to visit within 100 m walking distance. The convenient location provides optimal mix of tranquility and proximity to attractions. On 140 square meters total area a unique atmosphere is created, which can accomodate up to 5 people away from everyday life. After a day of innumerable impressions of the city, you can bounce in the comfortable suspended swings on the roof terrace. You can watch the sunset and then later the starry sky while you are grilling with friends (electric grill provided) or sharing your experiences with friends via the Internet from the private office. If you enjoy cooking, the fully equipped open kitchen is a pleasure that you can enjoy together with your friends at the adjoining bar. Everything is available in the dining area of the loft, to serve magical meals. Welcome to Penthouse Saint!
Especially when traveling with 3 - 5 people, you save time and avoid waiting in the morning to heat the shower water (Belgrade accommodations doesn't have constant hot water systems). By its special shower facilities, hot water is constant in Penthouse Saint. You can enjoy a bath in the spacious tub, which is a comfortable and practical advantage of this property. Because of this it saves time. The ideal location offers travel groups such as families, couples, friends, business travelers and enthusiasts of top night life. Connections are within walking distance by bus or taxi to all city attractions. Whether shopping at the nearby grandious 'Knez Mihailova' mall or you can experience family friendly fun on the playground at the 'Karadjordje park'. You will even want to visit Belgrades world-famous floating restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, concert halls, bars or open air events. Penthouse Saint location leaves nothing to be desired - but to be explored from the right spot!
The car parking can be booked for a small additional fee. It consist of a lockable underground parking, located in the properties' building basement. It is easily reachable by elevator or the street entrance. Thus saving you annoying searching for available parking slots. Belgrade downtown is not subject to the 3 hour parking restriction.
Penthouse Saint is located:
- in the street, which is considered prestigious, and the focus of national / international specialty restaurants, bars, cafes, bakeries, supermarkets, 24h open kiosk shops, banks, ATMs, exchange offices, boutiques, specialty shops typical for Belgrade and many other local attractions;
- in the historic center of Belgrade with a view of the Orthodox Temple of Saint Sava;
- beside the amusement park of Karadjodje with light show fountain, playground and the city library;
- near the Museum of Nikola Tesla, developer of the slip stream and other important inventions;
- near the historic open-air city market Kalenic with many ethnic national specialties, Fresh fish from the Danube and Sava rivers, seasonal fruits and vegetables, antiques, art objects, clothing and souvenirs;
- on Slavia Square with centralized access to all public City transportation (buses, electric buses, trams) the Hotel Slavia and Hotel Slavia Lux with connections to the airport shuttle and taxi transfer stand;
- close to motorway which links the airport;
- near the football stadium of FC Partizan and Red Star Belgrade
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night minimum stay
|Discounts: 6 nights or more: €75 Nightly|
|Refundable damage deposit||€100|
Mietpreise sind basierend auf einer Belegung bis zu 2 Personen;
jede weitere Person wird mit 8 EUR/Nacht berechnet.
Kinder nächtigen gratis.
Der Parkplatz wird mit 10 EUR/Nacht berechnet.
Rates are based on 2 guests; add €8.00 per night, per additional guest;
Children stay free of charge;
Parking rate is based 10 EUR per night.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.