|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
A detached piece of jewelry with 4 bedrooms for 6 persons with extensive gardens and, if it should be something with adventure, the alternative use of a a static caravan with 2 bedrooms, perfectly equipped for up to 6 people. Extremely cosy living and dining room with flat screen HDTV and DVD player, 2 bathrooms, guest toilet, fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher for self-catering and a separate utility room with washing machine and dryer, a porch or patio with barbecue and patio-fire could be used. Films are multilingual in a wide selection for every taste available. Other highlights are located directly in front of the door as described under 'additional Information'.
• West End theaters, musicals, shows (Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Star Light Express, Elvita,
• Warhorse, Mama Mia, LesMiserables etc. etc. (London), Paralympic Games • Olympic + (London)
• Olympic village and attached supermall 'Westfield'
• Premier indoor ski slope (real snow center Hemel Hempstead, St Albans Hill)
• World's largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel - UK first 'flow house indoor surving'
• venue (body flight - Bedford - a DVD of their individual flight experience • is created automatically)
• Woodside Leisure Centre (swimming pool, squash, sauna, fitness center - Garston, Watford)
• Leavsden County Park - between Abbots Langley and Garston (2 miles)
• St Albans - twice weekly market + a French market in the month - Historic Old Town,
• famous Abbey, ancient Roman monuments.
• 'Harry Potter Mania' is currently taking place at Warner Bros. Studios (Leavsden)
• see http://www youtube com / user / WBStudioTour and the official trailer at www.wbstudiotour.co.uk
Located on the outskirts of the very pretty town of Kings Langley , about 5 m from the former Roman settlement, now City of St. Albans, with its majestic Cathedral / Monastery Church, Old Town and many pubs, bars, restaurants, cafes and shops. Excellent transport links to London (by train Silverlink in 25 minutes), (M1 and M25 motorway access within 1 m), ideal for a visit of the Olympic village or one of the many West End theatres. Free shuttle service to train stations Kings Langley, Watford Junction, St Albans and the Metro stations 'Transport for London' - for rapid transport to London Euston. If you are one of the Harry Potter fans, then a visit to the newly opened Warner Bros. Studios (previously known as Leavesden Film Studios, where all the Harry Potter films have en created) is highly recommended - the studios are practically around the corner (2 m ), and if a tour is booked in advance (www. wbstudiotour.co. uk), then a written invitation to the famous 'Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry'will be mailed. The Woodside Leisure Centre is also just 2 m away and offers plenty of leisure activities including a giant indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym, fitness studio and much more ...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 1 2014 - Dec 14 2014
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||£1,000|
Im Mietpreis enthalten sind folgende Leistungen
Strom, Gas (Heizung, Warmwasser), Bettwäsche, Hand-,Dusch-, und Badetücher, Bademantel, Seife, Duschgeel, Haarwaschmittel, Waschpulver und Weichspüler.
Endreinigung (einschliesslich waschen und bügeln der Bettwäsche) nach Vereinbarung.
Bei Durchführung durch unser Team fällt eine Pauschale in Höhe von £ 100 an.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.