Spectacular home on a private secure street with amazing panoramic views of all of Los Angeles, including private heated pool and hot tub. Whether you are here for work or play, know that you have found a tranquil home surrounded by lush garden life.
Located off the famous neighborhood the 'Sunset Strip', which includes Hollywood's sought after hot spots (sidewalk restaurants, upscale shops and talked about bars) are within walking distance yet at night you don't have to deal with the noisy Sunset Blvd. Enjoy our wrap around balcony area by having dinner in the evening when the house is filled with sparkling city lights.
The home is two stories, the upstairs has 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms. Also the separate newly renovated downstairs has an additional 1 bedroom, 1 living space and 2 bathrooms and is available for an added fee (please see our website or contact owner). The home is restricted to one contract at a time for ultimate privacy.
Area: * Hollywood Nightlife: hop and a skip away
* Rodeo Drive: 3 miles
* Chinese Mann Theater & Hollywood Walk of Fame: 3 miles
* LACMA Museum (La Brea Tarpits): 3.5 miles
* Kodak Theater: 3.5 miles
* Paramount Pictures: 4.9 miles
* J. Paul Getty Museum: 6 miles
* Universal Studios & Universal Studios City Walk: 6.5 miles
* Warner Bros. Studios: 7.5 miles
* Griffith Park Observatory: 8 miles
* Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA): 10 miles
* Santa Monica Pier and Beaches: 11.4 miles
* California Science Center (great for kids): 13 miles
* Burbank Airport: 13.4 miles
* Los Angeles International Airport: 16 miles
* Six Flags Magic Mountain: 26 miles
* Disneyland: 33.4 miles
Other Activities: boating, shopping, spa
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: