Maravilla Resort Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
FUN IN THE SUN is a 3 bedroom 1200 sq. ft. FAMILY FRIENDLY vacation home in Destin.
*Rates subject to change without notice.*
FREE!! FREE!! BEACH SERVICE - A FREE $175 WEEKLY VALUE (in season). No lugging chairs and umbrellas down to the beach. It is all provided for you with our free beach service. Take your towel and book and enjoy your day.
Your Spacious 3 BEDROOM, vacation home features two large bedroom suites, each with KING BEDS, and private bathrooms. It is perfect for TWO FAMILIES as each family can enjoy privacy without compromising sleeping space. FUN IN THE SUN can comfortably accommodate EIGHT people. This unique property offers beautiful views from the large ground floor balcony.
The large kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for quick meals or a great feast and it provides plenty of room for lots of chefs at the same time.
The third bedroom has been outfitted with bunks and bright and cheery colors for the enjoyment of the kids.
We have a fully equipped condominium with all you need for a quick snack or a gourmet dinner. On the resort site there is a basketball court and two tennis courts for those who want to play some family friendly games and get some extra exercise. There are also bicycle racks for the bicyclists, as well as, sidewalks for strolling, jogging, skateboarding and roller blading along the Scenic Gulf Drive Strip! This is the local way of enjoying the view of the gulf while exercising. People watching is a favorite past time here.
FUN IN THE SUN AMENITIES:
* 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
* Master Bedroom - King Bed, Private Bath with Tub/Shower Combo
* Second Bedroom - King Bed, Private Bath with Tub/Shower Combo.
* Third Bedroom - Bunk Beds
* Living Room - Couch converts to Full size Bed
* Maximum Occupancy 8
* 1st floor
* Full Size Kitchen: Refrigerator with ice maker, Dishwasher, Microwave along with cooking utensils and tableware
* Stackable Washer and Dryer
* Wireless Internet
* Flat Screen LCD-TV's in Living Room, Master Bedroom and Second Bedroom (Bedroom TV's include DVD player)
* DVD Player in Living Room
* TV/DVD Player in Bunk Room (no cable)
* Stereo CD/MP3 Player in Living Room
* Hot Tub located on property
* 2 Pools - 1 heated during winter months
* Tennis Courts
* Basketball Net
* Private Beach
* Beach Sidewalk - great for Jogging, Bicycling and strolling the baby
* 12% Florida Sales tax not included in rates
* Non-refundable Service fee not included in rates ($70)
* Advanced reservation payment 30% of the rent plus the service fee; Management company will contact the guest to arrange the deposit within 48 hours of the reservation
* Cleaning fee not included in rates ($90.00)
* Family rentals only; must be at least 25 years old to rent
* NON Smoking condominium
* NO Pets
* Check-in time 4:00 pm CST; Check-out time 10:00 am CST
* Rental charges due payable in full 30 days in advance
* Remember you are staying in our home; please treat it with care and leave it in good condition when you check-out.
Keywords: Condominium, Beachview, Online Booking, Family Friendly, Beach Access
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About The Owner
We have been coming to the Destin area since the 70s. We love the beach and the area. We knew we wanted to buy a condo in this area. Maravilla became our obvious choice when we began looking for a beach vacation home. We immediately fell in love with the intimate atmosphere. My husband and I both enjoy the beach and Maravilla felt like home.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2007
Why The Owner chose Maravilla Resort
We chose Maravilla for the unobstructed access to the beach (no other homes or buildings between the condo and the beach); the restaurants within walking distance; the ground level access to the condo-no stairs to climb; three bedrooms in the unit; the private beach access; and beach access is just steps away.
What makes this condo unique
Maravilla is located on Scenic Gulf Drive and it is one of most beautiful stretches of road in all the world. We enjoy walking on the walking along the large 7 foot wide path for miles and just look at the waves lapping onto the shore. In the morning, since the master bedroom goes out onto the patio, we enjoy an early morning coffee while we watch the sun come up in the east. Pompano Joe's on the beach, is only 1/4 mile away, and an easy walk for some great seafood right on the beach. But the best part is the warm family atmosphere. It is simply the best.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We usually go camping, but decided to rent unit 1101. It was very clean, extremely comfortable and well equiped. Loved how convenient 1101 was to beach and pool.