Kihei Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2)
Congratulations! You've discovered Kamaole Sands, the best holiday complex in Maui. Now you have found one of the best units in the complex!
Top 10 Reasons Why this Unit Is For You:
1. Large Lanai-Far fewer than half the units in Kam Sands have a large lanai. Settle for nothing less!
2. Privacy, Privacy, Privacy-Most units have your neighbor looking onto your lanai. Not here, no one looking in from the side or garden area.
3. Bright-Let the sun shine in or enjoy the lights at night. A bonus side window enhances the suite with light and views.
4. Quiet-Situated on the 3rd floor at the end of the building, you have relief from elevator noise, odd hour arrivals and departures, and from the pool and tennis.
5. Close, Yet Quiet-While avoiding the noise from everything, this unit is less than 2 minutes from the pool or tennis courts and as close to the beach as most buildings.
6. 'A' Rating from the complex management with gourmet kitchen, brand new capet, large tiles, upholstery, paint and king bed and two flat screen TV's.
7. Competitive Rates-Price competitive with lesser rated units.
8. Ocean View- Great view of the Pacific Ocean, Ma'alaea Bay and north half way to Lahaina where the West Maui Mtns. meet the Pacific Ocean. Sunset (winter months) and ocean view from the front entrance breezeway.
9. Internet- Bring your lap top, our unit provides free WiFi.
10. Fully Equipped-We've gone that extra mile to make your holiday an enjoyable one with a new Westin King, Heavenly Bed, well equipped kitchen, tennis racquets, thirsty beach towels, beach chairs,umbrella and much more.
You're Going To Love It. Call Us Now!
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- not suitable for children
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank-you for the use of your home. We had an opportunity to see other units while here and yours is exceptional!! We love Maui and are sad to go, we hope to be back soon. Mahalo.
We love Maui. it has the best weather in the world, world class beaches, is the perfect size plus the friendly Hawaiian locals & culture make it a safe haven for a lengthy or short tropical vacation. It is absolutely perfect.
We holidayed in Maui for 30 years, the first 15 in Kaanapali and the last 15 in South Kihei at Kamaole Sands. Over the years we stayed in almost every building at Kam Sands assessing the features and benefits of each. For many years we traveled with our children, now it is just the two of us with the exception of wonderful visits from our kids. We chose our suite because of the large lanai, the ocean view and the privacy. We now winter for five months in our renovated Maui home and know we made the right choice, we love, love. love it.
Third floor, end unit with an EXTREMELY private lanai (deck) with an ocean view over Kamaole 2 Beach. A rare bonus extra(end) window where sunset colors that light up the sky can be enjoyed. We're situated a quiet distance from the elevator, garbage chute & electronic car gate.