Welcome to our beautifully remodeled home available for your visit or vacation in the Bay Area. Interior Design, Deco and Art are all modern inspired. We try our best to bring maximum comfort to you with luxurious bedding and kitchen amenities. Secure with entrance gate and privately assigned parking. For outdoor entertainment, there is a balcony and a private courtyard with top of the line gazebos. Why stay at a hotel when you can get much more luxury and privacy here. Our on-site manager is available to respond and cater to your every need almost immediately. Ask us where to go for the best foods and fun, we will tell you our best kept secrets...
It was a pleasure to stay in your abode. The vision is inspirational and unique with much potential. The inner sanctuary was a pleasure, clean, aromatic with comforts that allow a feeling of freedom and wellness. It was centralized for all my interest, gym, shopping, and foods.
Litchfield Park, Arizona
Awesome place!! I love the big kitchen. There were lots of board games and books to keep my kids occupied while I cook. The patio was really big. We love this place.
The Chi residence was beautiful and well appointed like the photos. The location was convenient, quiet and within driving distance from the downtown area and the convention center. Highly recommend Khanh and the Chi residence.
Had a wonderful stay at this property in San Jose... it is all on one level, so the elders in our family had no problem getting around. We managed to fit 6 adults and two babies in comfortably & they even had air mattresses and linen for extra bedding! Our family really felt at home and will definitely want to stay here again when they return. There is a gorgeous patio outside with enough seating for everyone, along with an awesome grill. All amenities worked well and we felt like our two day vacation was super relaxing. The only negative would be that it was SUPER hot (heat wave hit just that week) and there was no AC - but I believe it was brought in the next day. And that there were no screens on the windows, so it felt a tad unsafe when the windows were left open. But the compound is well off the street and there were no issues.
There were a lot of discrepancies between what is suggested by the advertisement and the reality of this place. We had come to visit some family members in the San Jose area for the winter holidays and this looked like a nice, affordable, convenient place to stay. However, our experience was not a good one. It is an affordable option but it's best to know what to expect before agreeing to a rental. Here are some of our issues:
1. As noted in a previous review, the property is technically in a gated community but the gate is never locked and therefore not very secure. The property is part of a complex that seems to have 3 other units. As an FYI, the surrounding area seems to be a working class part of San Jose which is fine as long as that's what you expect.
2. Description lists complimentary washer and dryer but in fact it is coin operated laundry that is shared with the other units.
3. Advertises free wifi but the password provided did not work therefore, we were stuck using the computer provided which was nice but the connection was very slow.
4. During initial conversations with the owner, he waived the cleaning fee presumably to make the price more attractive but once the reservation was made, he wrote that he was mistaken and would charge us a cleaning fee after all.
5. It took a long time for the owner to return the security deposit. We had to contact him over a month afterward and he said that he had sent it and would resend. He may be telling the truth but after our experiences with the place, I am skeptical.
6. Finally, the dish washer broke during our stay and ended up leaking water all over the kitchen floor. There was only 1-2 small kitchen hand towels provided so we had to use the bath towels to soak up the dirty water. We called the owner who had someone come look at it but they couldn't fix it during our stay so we ended up having to wash the dishes by hand so we could use them the rest of the time. I realize this isn't the owner's fault but it definitely ruined our vacation especially since the owner didn't even attempt to offer any additional assistance such as providing paper plates or more towels.
I would not recommend this place to any friends or family members but as I said before, if you do choose to stay, it's best to know what you're getting.
I stayed here with 6 other college friends who were all in town for a wedding. The place is spacious and well furnished, and is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. There is a television in the living room, along with a computer with fast internet access. The managers are on-site and live next door in another home and are friendly and readily accessible. All and all, the place provides an inviting and comfortable atmosphere. I would recommend staying here, especially for families and/or larger groups.
Recommended for: Age 55+, Pet-friendly, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, People with Disabilities
I have stayed here and his other sites as well. Location of the chi is great easy access to stores, malls, interstate, downtown, mountains beaches. The santa cruz mountains are 30 minutes away and the beach like 40.
The family that manages this property are really good people. They are king and considerate and helpful. You will feel like home away from home.
Our lovely home is in a prime location near San Jose Downtown and light rail. Minutes from Santana Row and Valley Fair Shopping Mall, Winchester Mystery House, and 10 minutes from the San Jose airport. Close to every freeway in the South Bay. There are many nearby restaurants, local attractions, shopping, water parks, theme parks, golf course, spas, salons, museums, historical sites, and entertainment.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$200 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.