Set back on a private, tree-covered 1/2 acre lot, this newly expanded (2012), light & bright, ranch style cottage is freshly painted with a cheery decor. The new kitchen with new appliances is fully outfitted with vacation enjoyment and ease in mind. New flooring and furniture in kitchen, dining and living areas. All furnishings are “make yourself at home” comfortable.
- whole house fan for nighttime cooling
- enclosed outdoor shower
- TV with cable and DVD/VHS player
- DVD and VHS library
- wireless high speed internet connection
- reading library, children to adults
- games, puzzles and playing cards
- washer and dryer
- private deck
- IPOD compatible/CD/radio stereo
Truly, just steps to Cape Cod's Rail Trail for biking, rollerblading, evening strolls
- bike trail access to Sheraton Four Points for conferences
- bike rental shop just .5 miles up the road-'Little Capistrano'
- shed to store your bikes and beach equipment (some beach chairs provided)
- Great Pond 2/10 of a mile down a dirt road for fresh water swimming, kayaking, canoeing, or just to wash the salt off after a day at the bay or ocean (lifeguards on duty, very child friendly, roped off swimming area)
- Kingsbury Beach, on the bay, just a 1.5 mile bike ride away
- First Encounter Beach, on the bay, just 2.5 miles away
- Coast Guard and Nauset Light Beaches, on the ocean, 2 to 3 miles away
- Salt Pond Visitor’s Center .5 miles away; biking and hiking trails and many ranger programs offered
(**see town's web site for complete beach and activity information)
- Eastham Windmill Green, oldest windmill on the Cape just 1 mile away
- Eastham Superette - a market (great deli for lunches and picnics) across from the green
- library just 1 mile away
- An array of eating establishments within a 2 mile range
- National Audubon Society & Wellfleet Drive-In nearby
Keywords: Child Friendly House
Close proximity to the Sheraton Four Points for conferences. Tours of Eastham's 'Oldest windmill on the Cape', tours of Nauset light house, Monday night small town concerts on the Windmill Green, drive-in movie theater, Wellfleet flea market, live baseball with the Cape Cod League at the Orlean's Fireballs field.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.