|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
On the south shore coast in Devonshire, we are pleased to offer The Cottage which sleeps two guests only. With a pool to laze in, a beautiful garden that meanders down to the sea and the shore, The Cottage has everything a visitor to Bermuda could ask for. Located between Hungry Bay and Devonshire Bay, the property is only 10 minutes to Hamilton by moped, and the regular bus service we estimate no more than 15 minutes.
Cottage amenities include: living room with TV (with cable), and a proper kitchen with fridge (freezer compartment on top) and stove with oven. There is a charcoal barbecue available as well and a microwave oven, coffee maker, iron and board, radio, tape machine etc. The bedroom is separate, with two single beds that assemble into a King bed upon request. The living room is a separate room. There are dining facilities and a comfortable areas to relax as well.
We are a small company and plan to stay that way forever; Bermuda is our only destination because it is our area of expertise.
The owner of Bermuda Accommodations Inc., Fiona Campbell, grew up in Bermuda and has family on the island as well as a host of friends and relatives. Since 1991, we estimate that we have sent over 100,000 visitors to Bermuda to stay primarily in private studios, apartments, and homes.
We answer the phone 7 days a week, every week of the year, and don’t make you navigate impenetrable websites or endless forms. You can call us and we will take care of you on the spot.
Please come and visit our lovely island soon!
My young daughter and I were fortunate enough to stay at this cottage for 12 nights in May this year (2010) and had the most wonderful holiday. I had married her dad on Horseshoe Bay in 1998 so I was already familiar with the island and aware of how beautiful it is. I got such great pleasure from showing her the island and doing the many activities available (helmet diving, parasailing, jet-skiing, snorkelling, glass bottom boat etc).
The cottage was perfect for our needs - private, peaceful with Terri and Mike being the most helpful, friendly and welcoming hosts. It has a cosy living room with a very comfortable separate bedroom, a fab shower and adequate kitchen with lots of equipment.
Having the pool right outside the cottage door was great to jump into to cool down after a day out. There was also the private beach area a few minutes walk away which we didn't make enough use of due to the onset of jelly-fish around the island which worried my daughter!
We bought transportation passes as the bus stop was only 5 minutes away and this would take you into Hamilton in about 12minutes and you can also use them on the ferries. The ONLY complaint we had was that the cottage was on a bus route that stopped quite early (around 6pm) so if we were out any later we had to catch a cab from Hamilton or walk home from the No.7 bus stop (no street lighting or sidewalks). If you intend to hire scooters then this would not be an issue and would be a truly great choice of accomodation for you.
In my opinion, Bermuda is 'a little piece of paradise' which you REALLY must experience. My dream is to retire there - well, everyone needs a dream!
Beautiful spot. Conveniently located to market,bus and ferry. A medium walk to the beach.Welcoming and helpful owner. Studio is bottom floor of main house so comfortable knowing someone was there to help if one needed help.Nice place if you want a family vacation and need several houses, they have three.
Would definately revisit!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes||15% deposit to secure your booking, with remaining 85% paid on the day that you arrive|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.