Princeville Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-6)
PLEASE NOTE - We directly contact each guest and manage every single booking from start to finish for our property - Pu'u Poa 306 (firstname.lastname@example.org). We do not advertise on Craigslist and no other property management/rental agent is authorized to book our unit and receive funds for us.(i.e.pro luxury vacation, home at peace, etc.).
MAHALO NUI FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR KAUAI OHANA!
Pu’u Poa #306 is a beautiful 2000+ sq. ft. luxury corner unit condo on the 3rd of 4 floors. This property is more like a vacation home than a vacation rental because of all the special luxury amenities, personal touches and the beautiful birds-eye view of the Pacific Ocean, Bali Hai and breathtaking sunsets. When there are no clouds on the horizon - watch for the green flash! And, at the end of the day let the gentle sounds of the surf lull you to sleep and then greet you the next morning.
This is a premier luxury unit at Pu’u Poa offering amenities and views above and beyond other properties in the area.
- Located next door to the 5 Star St. Regis Princeville Hotel at Hanalei.
- Situated on an ocean bluff above Hideaways Beach.
- 5 minutes walking to Hideaways Beach below condo or to beach at the Hotel.
- Princeville Golf Course and Makai Golf course very nearby (drive or walk).
- Restaurants nearby (drive or walk).
- Massages, yoga studios and fitness centers nearby.
- 15 minutes drive or 10 minute walk around the point to Hanalei.
- 2 miles to Princeville Shopping Center (grocery store)
- Walk/Bike Paths just out the door, Hiking Trails nearby
- Surfing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, diving, zip lining, horseback riding and much more...
- Queen’s Bath, Tunnels, Ke’e Beach, Anini Beach, Limahuli Gardens near...
- See Whales, dolphins, roosters, birds, fish, turtles, geckos... rainbows.....
- 2 BEDROOMS
(comfortable king/queen beds, soft cotton bedding, down or hypoallergenic pillows)
- 2 BATHROOMS
(upscale, large and spacious, Jacuzzi tub in master, plush towels)
- Fully equipped ALL CLAD GOURMET KITCHEN (complete with spices, dishwasher, wine chiller, etc.)
- GAME ROOM with regulation slate pool table (converts to ping-pong, air hockey)
- Comfortable LIVING ROOM with Bose/Sony Bravia XBR High Definition home theatre
- Bose/Sony Home Theatre systems and Televisions (both bedrooms)
- 400+ DVD Library, Music and Book library and lots of games
- Full Size High Efficiency Washer/Dryer
- Private LANAI with Weber grill
- Free Nationwide/Canada Phone Calls (cell reception is poor in this area)
- Free Secure Broadband Wireless and Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Tennis Court and Heated Swimming Pool on property grounds
- Ample free and convenient parking
- Ceiling Fans in all the rooms
- Gets wonderful trade winds throughout because of the angle #306 is situated
- Very Private
* This property has recently been upgraded and we are always doing little things here and there along the way.
We offer only the highest amenities and wonderful ocean/Bali Hai views.
Note: Photos taken with point and shoot digital camera.
Keywords: Condominium, condo, hotel, flat, home
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
About Eden & Jennifer Kim
We have spent more than 25 years living and visiting Kauai. We still spend much of our time at Pu'u Poa #306 and enjoy sharing our Hawaiian home with others when we are off island.
Eden & Jennifer Kim purchased this condo in 1999
Why Eden & Jennifer Kim chose Princeville
We chose Pu'u Poa #306 because of the location and that wide open ocean view! The Pu'u Poa development is the only one of it's kind on the island. Located next to the premier hotel on the island --- Perched atop an ocean bluff overlooking Bali Hai and the Pacific. We have 2 full walls of view along the front of the condo showing nothing but beautiful shades of blue ocean. And, the view is pretty close to the same from side windows in the kitchen. #306 is also angled so that nice trade winds pass thru and the hot sun does not bear down on this unit so it is always pleasant.
What makes this condo unique
When we arrive on island, we seldom leave the condo. The view is wonderful, we enjoy cooking and grilling on the lanai while listening to some nice island music and you never know how crowded the island is while here. Because we have lived here for years and still spend extended time here, we offer amenities and personal touches not found in any other vacation property.
Guestbook comments from the owner
All of our research to find the best place for our honeymoon has paid off!
We cannot imagine a more beautiful place to stay. Mahalo!
We were honored to share our honeymoon with all the humpback whales right off the lanai. We saw the best breach while were were playing pool.
Hiking the NaPali coast to the waterfall was a once in a lifetime experience. We are really going to miss this place.
P.S. A few minutes after we wrote this, a group of 40 or 50 dolphins gave us a nice show jumping out of the water & spinning....