Wilderness Lodge is a large premier villa located in the beautiful Emerald Island Resort. It has a south facing private pool plus spa with amazing views over a beautiful lake and woodland conservation area. The Emerald Island Resort is one of the closest to Disney World, yet secluded enough to enjoy quiet evenings and spectacular Floridian sunsets. Featuring 7 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms the villa can accommodate up to 14 people for a truly magical holiday experience.
• Free pool and spa heating
• South facing private pool with uninterrupted views over a beautiful lake and woodland conservation area
• One of the closest to Disney World
• 2 king size en suite master bedrooms
• High spec BBQ with outdoor dining furniture
• Nintendo Wii games console
• Games room with pool, air hockey and foosball
• Free wireless internet
• Free local and national phone calls
• Fully air conditioned
• Travel cot, high chair and buggy
• Family lounge with large TV, superior sound system and expanded cable TV package
• Express check in, no need to collect keys
Wilderness Lodge features a family lounge with a superior entertainment system. Boasting a large TV with cable, Nintendo Wii, DVD player, a high quality sound system, a DVD and book library and board games the entertainment system will keep all of the family entertained for those relaxing evenings.
With a top of the range slate bed pool table, air hockey and foosball in the games room hours of fun are to be had by both adults and children of all ages.
The pool area features a south facing heated pool with spa which captures the sun from sunrise to sunset. Surrounded by a large pool deck with lots of loungers, seats and tables there is plenty of room should you choose to cool off in the pool or sit back, relax and enjoy the tranquil lake and surrounding conservation area. A large, high spec gas BBQ will give you the perfect excuse to eat “al fresco” in the picturesque surroundings of the lake. The pool area has a child safety fence and alarm on the patio door giving you peace of mind if you have young children with you. If the sun gets too hot you can always cool off under the lanai or inside the villa which is fully air conditioned.
There are 2 master bedrooms with king size beds and en suite bathrooms, a queen size bedroom and 4 twin bedrooms. The 2 master bedrooms boast walk in wardrobes while all other bedrooms have built in wardrobes, with carefully selected luxurious furnishings each room has an individual and unique décor. One twin bedroom features bunk beds with a Mickey and Minnie Mouse theme, while the other twin bedrooms have their own unique themes, tropical, beach and boutique. All bedrooms have cable TV.
There are 4.5 bathrooms all tastefully decorated with flowers and supplied with towels, soaps and toilet rolls upon your arrival. All feature hairdryers and a set of hair straighteners are provided.
The kitchen boasts all the amenities one could want and is fully stocked with all cutlery, cups, plates and pots and pans. With an island and spacious counter tops the kitchen is perfect for preparing snacks or large meals for the whole family if you choose not to eat out at one of the many local restaurants. The open plan kitchen also features a breakfast table that looks out upon the conservation area, perfect for preparing yourself for a fun day at Disney while watching the sun rise. The kitchen is supplied with a free grocery starter pack so upon arrival you can make yourself a quick snack and rest after travelling.
Wilderness Lodge features a reception lounge that leads onto the dining area, perfect for eating meals in style and comfort with family and friends.
Internet and phone
There is wireless broadband internet throughout the villa and free local and national calls from the telephone ensuring you can keep in touch with friends and family or conduct business during your stay.
A washing machine, dryer ironing board and iron are provided in the utility room.
A travel cot, buggy and high chair are provided free of charge.
Wilderness lodge is perfectly located for all local amenities and attractions, the choice is absolutely amazing (times given are by car).
• Restaurants, shops and super market – 1.5 miles, 5 minutes
• Walt Disney World - 3 miles, 10 minutes
• Sea World – 12.5 miles, 20 minutes
• Universal Studios – 16 miles, 25 minutes
• Orlando International Airport - 25 miles, 30 minutes
• The Florida Mall – 20 miles, 30 minutes
• High quality golf courses within 2 miles
Emerald Island itself boasts many features, apart from being one of the most sought after and closest resorts to Disney World it has;
• 24 hr manned gated entrance
• Landscaped entrance with dolphin fountains
• Clubhouse with concierge service, cyber café, arcade, tiki bar, meeting room, gym and seasonal events.
• Communal pool, spa and sauna.
• 11 acre nature walk
• Floodlit tennis courts and a volley ball court
• 2 play areas
• Sundry shop
Owned by a family with a good knowledge of the local area, we will do everything we can to make your holiday one to remember!