Edgartown House Rental Photos and Description
Small House - 2 Bedrooms , 1 Bath - (Sleeps 4)
Ferry tickets for your car????? I will help you!
Last Minute Specials Updated 10.31.14!!!
ALWAYS CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR AVAILABILITY!!! EVEN IF CALENDAR SHOWS NO VACANCY!!!!!
Welcome to Martha's Vineyard Vacation Homes on the beautiful and historic island of Martha's Vineyard. We have four centrally air conditioned modern homes located one and one half miles from State Beach and one mile from Edgartown Harbor on a serene country dirt road.
On a two acre parcel, each home is on its own half acre.
We offer a two bedroom ranch home and 3 three bedroom homes.
We rent from Wednesday to Wednesday in July and August. Sometimes one of our homes is rented from Saturday to Saturday during July/August. Please check with us by email or phone. Other times you pick the days of your vacation!! Check in time is 2PM and check out time is 11 AM. All rates include utilities, local and long distance phone and free wireless internet AND all linens and towels! There are exceptions to this so please contact us to verify availability. Call Clif and Judy and 508-299-3291 or my cell: 203-521-9032
Reasons to rent our House: 1. You will be dealing directly with the owners 100% of the time.
2. We are members of Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce and The Better Business Bureau (Online BBB) with NO complaints, EVER!
3. All my homes are centrally air conditioned and heated and have ceiling fans in all the living rooms and bedrooms.
4. There is free high speed wireless internet through cable.
5. Linens and towels are provided at NO additional charge to you. The beds will be made up for you when you arrive!
6. My homes (4 on a two acre compound) are on private and quiet country roads.
7. The homes are 1.5 miles from the beach and 3/4 mile from the center of Edgartown.
8. All my homes are 1/4 mile from the famous Martha's Vineyard Bicycle Path. You do not have to cross any roads to get to the path
8. My homes are 'Guaranteed Clean'
9. Free long distance and local telephone within USA, Canada and PR. are provided.
10. Cable TV is included.
11. There is unlimited parking on the property including space for your boat.
12. I will personally help you get your ferry reservation for your car.
13. The property is available for weddings, and other special events. Tents can be rented.
14. All my homes have charcoal Weber BBQ grills.
15. There are TVs and DVD players in the master bedrooms and the living rooms.
16. You will be able to contact us 24/7.
17. All my homes have sand chairs for the beach.
18. We are Pet Friendly! And guaranteed clean (including the property)! There are no pet fees for stays of one week or longer. See pet policy.
19. We will provide free rental of baby crib for stays of one week or longer. For stays less than one week, we will make all the arrangements for you to rent your baby crib. In both events the crib will be ready for you when you arrive.
20. Clothes washers and dryers are provided in all my homes.
21. There are dishwashers in the three bedroom homes.
22. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover Card.
23. Call us anytime for your convenience.
24. Our website is updated daily.
25. Our kitchens have all the kitchen utensils you will need; and if you get there and there is something you need, we will reimburse you for it...just call us first!
26. Our goal is provide such good service and amenities and VALUE that you will want to come back and send all your friends, relatives and neighbors to us.....if we cannot do that then we need to do a better job...just let us know!
27. We will help you to arrange to have bicycles available for your use when you arrive.
Special off season (starts November 1, every year to April 30, every year) rates
Get three nights for the price of two! Third night free!
$160 per night for 2 bedroom house
$185 per night for 3 bedroom house
all nights, weekends and some holidays
minimum two nights
third night FREE! or anytime check in and check out!
no other discounts applied.
Does not include Thanksgiving:
Wednesday to Sunday; 4 nights in a 3 bedroom is $800.
4 nights in a 2 bedroom is $600.
Does not include Christmas Eve to January 1, every year.
no third night free.
Does not include the full week before Easter Sunday
to the full week after Easter Sunday; no third night free.
All 'off season rates' are for 4 persons or less.
$50 per night per person may apply.
50% of rental (from November 1, every year to April 30, every year) applied to July 20XX (based on current rates) rental of either 2 or 3 bedroom home
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Clif Freedman and Judy Pinney
When visiting Martha's Vineyard don't miss the light houses! About me?! I purchased two acres of property in Edgartown, MA in 1974. At the time, I had a dream of building some homes and renting them to vacationers. That dream and 'lots of hard work' has come true. The property I purchased was 'on paper' 4 one half acre lots. In other words, the 2 acre lot had already been subdivided by the seller (Linwood Belisle). I was in my mid-twenties at the time, married, working as a teacher in NYC and very little money. But, WE had a dream! More later!!!
Clif Freedman and Judy Pinney purchased this house in 1973
Why Clif Freedman and Judy Pinney chose Edgartown
A review from one of our guests!
My husband and I stayed at this beautiful 2-bedroom home for five nights around Labor Day weekend 2014 and couldn't have been more pleased with our stay. The home is exactly as pictured here, though in our opinion, has even more rustic Vineyard charm in person! It has everything you could need for a stay, from kitchen amenities (coffeemaker, dishes, etc.), a hairdryer and iron, and full television / cable and internet service. I had to work from the home for two days and the internet service was quick and reliable.
The land surrounding the home is plentiful and well taken care of, and our dog (yes, this is a pet-friendly home) absolutely loved being able to run around and play! It was so relaxing to be able to sit outside in the cool late-August weather and read the paper, take in the fresh air, and relax.
The location is perfect - a five minute drive to the center of Edgartown. We took our car for our stay and were able to easily access the entire island.
Clif and Judy, the owners, are truly fantastic. They made sure we had everything we needed at the start of our stay, and made sure to ask for suggestions / improvements at the end of our stay (we had none - it was a perfect visit!). They will provide you with everything you need, including incredibly detailed directions to the home (so helpful!)
We cannot wait to come back!
What makes this house unique
My small two bedroom home make staying on the vineyard affordable. Call me for more information.