Vacation on Skaneateles Lake, in our fully furnished home. Come and enjoy one of the cleanest lakes in the country. We offer a maintenance free in-ground swimming pool, a lake access with mooring, views of the lake from every room in our home. An overall breathtaking experience. Also enjoy our village of Skaneateles, with it's many wonderful restaurants and small boutiques. Guaranteed enjoyment ......
Policies:: 1) Check-In: Saturday thru Saturday weekly rentals in the summertime. Check Out 10:00 am, Check In 3:00 pm. A personalized escort is scheduled to give you a tour of the property. Fall and spring rates are flexible.
2) Pool Area: Please keep gates locked at all times. Always lock the gates behind you.
3) Lake Access: Easement (Right of Way) only to the shared access to the lake. This means that you can not use the dock or the lake swimming area (public swimming areas are located in town). You can however use the easement for access to the lake and the use of our mooring ball. Boats are welcome.
4) Pets: Sorry, absolutely no pets.
5) Cancellation: We understand that emergencies come up. We will make every effort to rent the house and return your deposit if able.
Policies (cont.):: 6) No Smoking: For the comfort of all guests, there is no smoking permitted in the house. This rule is strictly enforced, our security system can detect cigarette smoke and will alert us.
7) Children: Well behaved, supervised children are welcome. Please encourage your children to respect nature by leaving it exactly as they found it.
8) NO Large Groups: We ask you to respect our neighbors by keeping noise to a moderate level. They will do the same for you.
9) Cars: 2 car maximum.
Other Activities: kayking, shopping, wine tours, lake cruises...you name it!
Golf: Dutch Hollow GC - ~4 miles - (315) 784-5052 (Owasco)
Sunset Ridge GC - ~ 12 miles - (315) 673-2255 (Marcellus)
Mid-Lakes GC - ~ 12 miles - (315) 673-4916 (Skaneateles)
Pearl Lakes GC (9 holes) - ~ 6 miles - (315) 685-6799 (Skaneateles)
Ski: Song Mountain (500 vertical) - (315) 696-5711 (Tully)
Labrador Mountain (600 vertical) - (315) 655-4094 (Truxton)
Toggenburg Mountain (600 vertical) - (315) 683-5842 (Fabius)
Greek Peak (1,200 vertical) - (800) 955-2SKI (Marathon)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 29 2014 - Aug 2 2014
7 night minimum stay
|Notes||Deposit: A 50% deposit is required to 'reserve' your dates
Payment: Upon receiving your payment we will promptly send a receipt and contract.
Form of Payment: Mailed personal checks are welcome. Email for further instructions.
Balance: The remaining balance,contract and $1,000 security deposit is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.