Tamarindo House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Pura Vida! Taste the Good Life!
Beaches. Ecotourism. Action. Culture. Costa Rica has something for everybody! Whatever your interests: surfing, hiking, bird watching, adventure tours, fishing, diving, rafting, golf, or just relaxing on an unspoiled, tropical beach you'll find all of that and more in this tropical and secure paradise. So come and experience one of the most exotic and undiscovered vacation destinations in the world, boasting unsurpassed natural beauty and an impressive array of distinctions: towering and fiery volcanoes, pristine beaches, raging rivers, virgin rain forests, abundant wildlife, warm and hospitable people and much, much more!!
Privacy. Spacious Comfort. Convenience.
Enjoy a slice of paradise for you, your family and friends and share the beauty of Costa Rica's Tamarindo Pacific Northwest coast. With a small Mediterranean Village flavor, this beautiful vacation home is nestled within a quiet residential area of Tamarindo and is one of a small group of five homes in a gated development that resembles a private estate. A shared pool surrounded by tropical landscaping is at the center of the complex. Casa de Valencia is just steps from the pool and patio with a beautiful view of the gardens. The house is just across the street from the beach and four blocks from the small, bustling town of Tamarindo.
Location! Location! Location!
- Our villa is across the street from the sand—just 200 feet to the water
- Only a few steps away from a quaint boutique hotel w/ ocean view bar & restaurant
- Only four blocks to dozens of restaurants, bars and services
- Nearby surf lessons, ATV rentals, jungle tours, spas, yoga classes & more
- Only six blocks to the center of town
- Only a few miles to world famous surfing beaches: Playa Negra and Witches Rock
About the Villa:
Our house is just like new -- built in 2005. The house is fully furnished and beautifully decorated with a mix of tropical and modern furniture as well as colorful Central American art. This is our personal vacation home that we offer for rentals to only a limited number of visitors per year. You get the privacy, generous space and comforts of a house -- for the price of a good hotel room.
- Fully furnished in a creative mixture of tropical, modern and ethnic décor
- Three bedrooms + sleeper sofa in living room/Sleeps 8 adults and/or children max
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Swimming pool, generous patio & lush garden share with only 4 other condos
- Gated parking with assigned space
- Housekeeping provided before and after reservation included in rates
- Cleaning provided in rental price: before/after and 1x during your stay
- Maid services available Monday through Saturday for $5/hr--arrange through mgr
- Cable TV, DVD player & stereo system
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Private washer & dryer inside house
- On-site security and groundskeeper with property manager available for assistance
- Living room with view to pool and tropical garden
- Across the street from beach with one row of houses between our villa and beach
- Just a short 1 minute walk down a footpath to beach
- Only 6 block walk to the center of town including restaurants, bars and a variety of services
Keywords: tamarindo, villa, house, condo, beachfront, bungalow, casita
- pets not allowed
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Kenny Proulx
Anick and Kenny are Together since 14 years. They have three wonderfull young gilrs of 3, 5 and 7 years old. They live in Mascouche, Québec, Canada. Like many others, They like very much escape the winter. Anick as begin a new carreer recently as Travel Agent, and Kenny just sold his Automotive repair business to Import and sell Electronic target for shooting sports.
Kenny Proulx purchased this house in 2014
Why Kenny Proulx chose Tamarindo
Costa Rica surpassed every other destinations as it has a lot of attractions, beaches, sports like all year surf, eco-tourism, no really bad weather. Very hot sea so you don't need wetsuit for watersport. You can go there all year round as Guanacaste is the driest Province of CR, so it usually doesn't rain all week in rainy season. It has a really negligeable violent crime, and feel really safe. When searching for a home, Casa de Valencia always stayed on top condo we visited. It is really close to the beach, so if you forget something at the house, you just don't loose much time for going back for it! It is far enough from the disco club of downtown so you have peaceful night. Garden is very luxurious and it feel COSTA RICA!
What makes this house unique
Casa de Valencia was previously owned by Debra, she kept the place attractive and in perfect shape. We intend to keep it that way. Most condo you visit lack of glasses, towell or sometimes miss maintenance, all things you will have plenty at Casa de Valencia.