Kihei Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms - 2 Baths - (Sleeps 4)
Welcome to our home! Enjoy the best beach and ocean views that Maui Banyan Resort has to offer from our top-floor, corner-unit, luxury home.
The ocean view from our condo is spectacular, one of the best the Maui Banyan has to offer. All of the view photographs in this listing were taken from our lanai, while sitting at the bar-height patio table. If you are familiar with the Maui Banyan property, we are the top-floor corner unit on the cool (north) side of the G building (#G-502). The G building is the 5-story building right in front of you as you drive up the driveway into the property from South Kihei Road, and our condo is the top-left unit you see as you come up the driveway. While there are three buildings between G and South Kihei Road (buildings A, B and F), they are only two stories high and they don’t impede the ocean view from our condo whatsoever. As I mentioned above, we are on the north side of the building, so the condo and the lanai are always nice and cool.
From the moment you walk in the door, you will feel at home in our completely remodeled condo. You will see the quality touches from the bamboo flooring to the vintage Hawaiiana artwork throughout.
Unlike most Maui Banyan properties, we offer two luxury Master Suites furnished with:
- Extra-large 'California King' beds with pillow-top mattresses. (NO need to sleep on two twin beds pushed together!)
- High thread-count sheets and bedding.
- Flat screen television in each Suite.
- Over-sized spa bath towels & relaxing 'rain drop' showers heads.
Make tropical drinks in our gourmet kitchen which includes:
- Cherry finished cabinetry and granite countertops.
- New top-of-the-line appliances throughout.
- Hawaiiana dishware and glassware.
- Fully equipped for whatever gourmet dish you cook up!
Our home has all the usual amenities that you would expect... and more!
- 3 flat screen TVs and DVD player
- Free wireless internet (Bring your laptop!)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Full-size, front-loading washer and dryer (not the small apartment-sized, all-in-one units provided in most Maui Banyan condos)
- Large refrigerator and ice maker
- Ultra-quiet dishwasher
- Fully stocked linen closet
- Beach chairs and beach towels
- Covered parking
- And more...
We provide the check-in and check-out cleaning, but our home does not include daily maid service. If this is something that you are interested in, daily maid service is available at an additional charge. Just ask us!
And don't forget about all the things to do!
- 2 Pool areas with jacuzzis, lounges, several gas BBQs, & tables for dining pool-side.
- 1 minute walk to the beach for sun, snorkling, & coastline walks.
- 2 minute walk to lots of shopping and restaurants.
- 5 minute drive to the exclusive Shops at Wailea.
- not suitable for children
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
We were married on the beach in Maui, in a wonderful little ceremony attended by just ourselves and our parents. That was back in 1990 and over the years we have absolutely fallen in love with Maui, especially the south (Kihei/Wailea) side. While we are currently still 'tied to our jobs' on the mainland, our plan is to 'someday' retire to Maui. In the meantime, we would love to share our home with you.
Mahalo and aloha,
Julie and Randy
We chose the Maui Banyan Resort due to its wonderful location in south Kihei. The resort is right across the street from a gorgeous, white sand beach. Additionally, there are many wonderful food and shopping options within an easy walk from the resort (see three of our favorite restaurants highlighted on the map to the right!) Also, we love SCUBA diving, and the Maui Banyan is less than 1/2 mile from the Kihei Boat Ramp where all the dive and snorkle boats depart for Molokini Crater and all the South Maui dive sites! What more could you ask for? It's the perfect location!
The best thing about our unit (# G-502) is the view from the lanai. The exact location of our unit is marked by the green pin on the map to the right. We have the best ocean view in the entire Maui Banyan Resort, it is spectacular, and if you look at our guest reviews you will see that we're not the only ones who think so! Sitting on the lanai with a cool 'adult beverage' is one of our favorite Maui activties. Especially during the winter whale season, when we can spend hours and hours sitting on the lanai watching these wonderful animals play in the ocean! Summers on the lanai aren't too bad either with phenominal sunsets nearly every night.