***Summer Time Promotion***
Save an additional 5% off the weekly rate if you stay between the time period (05/08/2014 - 09/12/2014). Offer cannot be combined or applied to an existing reservation. Must inquire by 5/30/2014. Mention MAY PROMO in your inquiry.
***Summer Time Promotion***
Chic luxury home located in the tranquil Sonoran Desert of North Phoenix. The Desert Retreat offers over 3,300 sq. ft. of livable space with 4 spacious bedrooms, 1 den, 2.5 bathrooms, upgraded kitchen, game room with pool table, resort style backyard with heated pool, outdoor BBQ, fun putting green, and beautiful mountain views!
Desert Retreat is a newer home with luxurious travertine and hardwood flooring throughout. Finished with high-end fixtures, comfortable quality furnishings, and professional interior decoration that utilizes a calming color palate and unique accent pieces. All flat screen TV’s are connected to cable. Free high-speed Wi-Fi and local calls!
Like to stay entertained? The game room has a fun foosball and pool table! Watch a movie or enjoy the latest game on the large HD TV located in the living room!
Do you like to cook? Then you will fall in love with the gourmet kitchen! The upgraded kitchen includes beautiful granite counter tops, quality appliances, silverware, plates and glasses, coffee maker, toaster, blender, and cooking utensils. Everything you need to make the perfect meal!
Designed to fulfill maximum enjoyment the inspired resort style backyard offers, well-kept landscaping, heated pool with water feature, putting green, and beautiful mountain views. In addition, the large backyard patio offers a BBQ grill and comfortable patio furniture, giving you the ability to dine outside and enjoy Arizona’s beautiful weather!
Conveniently located near the I-17 and Loop 101, it will be easy for you to visit all parts of Arizona such as, Sedona, Lake Pleasant, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Sky Harbor Airport, and the University of Phoenix Stadium.
Desert Retreat is located in a prime Phoenix, Arizona location. Nearby you will find numerous fine dining and shopping areas, family friendly entertainment, movie cinemas, parks and recreational areas, and much more. Easy access to the freeway will make it a breeze to get to Old Town Scottsdale, the Kierland Commons, the Scottsdale Quarters, City North, Desert Ridge, the TPC Open, Barrett-Jackson Auto Show, the Arabian Horse Show, Casinos, and the Scottsdale Airpark.
The Desert Retreat is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a romantic get-a-away for two, family holiday, or business trip, we are sure the Desert Retreat will provide a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Bedroom 1: (1) King Bed - Connected To Bathroom - Sleeps 2
Bedroom 2: (1) King - Sleeps 2
Bedroom 3: (2) Queen Beds - Sleeps 4
Bedroom 4: (1) Queen Bed - Sleeps 2
*Two additional twin beds may be setup at the property to accommodate two more guests, additional fees apply, must be requested.
Thank you for taking the time to view this listing! One of our friendly Travel Assistants look forward to helping you plan your trip to Arizona! Please inquire by email or phone if you have any questions.
- Local Restaurants, Shops, and Cafes: Approx. 5min
- Sports Bar: Approx. 5min
- Grocery Store: Approx. 5min
- Golf Legends at Arrowhead: Approx. 11min Drive
- Movie Theater: Approx. 5min Drive
- Anthem Designer Outlets: Approx. 14min Drive
- TPC Scottsdale – Approx. 22min Drive
- Kierland Commons – Approx. 24min Drive
- Old Town Scottsdale – Approx. 37min Drive
- Camelback Mountain - Approx. 37min Drive
- Cave Creek, Arizona - Approx. 26min Drive
- Sedona, Arizona – Approx. 1h 36min Drive
- Grand Canyon, Arizona – Approx. 3h 9min Drive
Nice house, good location. We were 8 golfers and enjoyed the stay and the house handled us well.
The Desert Retreat is located in a prime Phoenix, Arizona location. Nearby you will find numerous fine dining and shopping areas, family friendly entertainment, movie cinemas, parks and recreational areas, and much more. Easy access to the freeway will make it a breeze to get to other popular destinations such as, Old Town Scottsdale, the Kierland Commons, the Scottsdale Quarters, City North, Desert Ridge, the TPC Open, Barrett-Jackson Auto Show, the Arabian Horse Show, Casinos, and the Scottsdale Airpark.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Low (Summer Only)
May 16 2014 - Sep 12 2014
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||- Nightly Rate: Divide weekly rate by 5.
- There is a booking fee of 4%
- Low Season pricing is for SUMMER ONLY.
- Please inquire for Fall, Winter, and Spring season pricing.
- Posted rates are an estimate.
- Please call or submit an inquiry for precise quote and best rates.
- Premiums added to holidays and special event weeks.
- Pool heating fees may apply. Please inquire.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: