Close to Bush Gardens, Adventure Island, MOSI, Raymond Stadium, Steinbrenner Field, USF, Lowry Park Zoo, Moffitt Cancer Center, VA Hospital
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms
- 2 Full Baths
- Plenty of closets including a walk-in
- Spacious Floorplan 2/2
- Full Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Screen Balcony
- Gated Remote Entry
- Private Boat Ramp with access to beautiful Lake Magdalene
- Located in prestigious Carrollwood Neighborhood
- Newly renovated 24-Hr Fitness Center
- Car Care Center
- Large Beutiful Lake Magdalene
- Fishing, Skiing, Jet Skiing, Water Skiing
This 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, is epitome of a Florida lifestyle-a superb location in Tampa's prestigious Carrollwood neighborhood, close to downtown Tampa, beaches, and attractions, wrapped up in a 2nd story unit featuring quality craftsmanship.
With its classic Colonial architecture and steady Gulf breezes, This Resort-like condominium is a Sun-Kissed Florida paradise just minutes from the sparkling beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and Florida Attractions. Located in Tampa's prestigious Carrollwood neighborhood, it also overlooks gorgeous Lake Magdalene, a mile long natural estuary ideal for fishing, boating and skiing.
The epitome of a Florida lifestyle-a superb location in Tampa's prestigious Carrollwood neighborhood, close to downtown Tampa, beaches, and attractions as well as community facilities second to none. Located nearby are the International Mall, Raymond James Stadium, Steinbrenner Field, USF Sun Dome, University South Florida (USF), University of Tampa (UT), Hillsborough Community College (HCC), Mofitt Cancer Center, VA Hospital, Bush Gardens, Adventure Island, Museum of Science, Florida Aquarium, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Carrollwood shopping and restaurants, and easy access to the airport, all adding to the allure of this premium location.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night minimum stay
|50% at the time of booking
balance 30 days prior arrival
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.