Cool, comfortable, and convenient! This newly refurbished condo is the perfect place to come home to after a day of shopping or golfing! Pour a cool drink and fire up the BBQ! Convenient to shopping, marketing, and dining; less than 1 mile to downtown Palm Springs. Great for a quiet getaway!
Ask about our SUMMER SPECIALS! Book any two months October through January and get a big discount!
* Quiet Complex, Safe and Sane
* 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths
* Remodeled/updated kitchen
* Both bathrooms updated/remodeled
* New appliances
* Flatscreen TVs in all rooms
* Stackable washer/dryer in unit
* Quiet lower corner unit, no steps
* Private patio with BBQ
* Garage parking if desired
* Parking convenient to unit
* Two pools on property
* Located next to two tennis courts
* High speed & wireless internet
* Unlimited long distance within U.S.
* Only a mile from downtown Palm Springs
* Short drive to Knott's Soak City water park
* Visit exotic and indigenous wildlife at The Living Desert
* Minutes to golf at Cimarron, Tahquitz Creek, and Mesquite
* Freeway close to shopping at the Cabazon Outlets
* Sightseeing and Photo Ops in the Indian Canyons
* Minutes to frosty Air Conditioned Casinos and Live Entertainment
* Visit the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway!
I was working in Palm Springs for 4 years and bought the condo to live in. Circumstances changed and I got a great new job in Los Angeles, so turned the condo into a rental, so I could continue to enjoy it myself in the summers.
I much prefer the Palm Springs area of the desert, as it is more quaint and like small-town living. It is convenient to the airport and downtown area, as well as being close to grocery stores, drugstores, bus lines and all services.
I especially love the separation of the bedrooms and that the second bath is accessible from both the hallway and the guest bedroom, making it very private when you need it, but also perfect as a guest powder room when you have guests, so they don't have to enter through a bedroom. Both bedrooms are large.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$300.00|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.