The building is a beautiful, well-maintained, 1912 Edwardian. The flat is one of three units and is situated on the third and fourth floor (2nd and 3rd floors in UK English) of the building.
Great location (Lake and 12th St), right across the street from a kid-friendly (slides, swings, play structure) park with tennis courts and a lake. Presidio National Park hiking paths are also across the street. Beach is a 15 min walk, as is the De Young Museum and Golden Gate Park. Bike across the Golden Gate bridge and be in the Marin Headlands in 20 minutes. Clement St. restaurants and shopping are only two blocks away and public transit is just a block away (including express buses to downtown in the morning).
Upstairs on the top level:
- Master BR: 1 queen sized bed and a sitting area. Bathroom en suite and has City views out to the ocean.
- There is small office area that leads to another bedroom located at the front (Lake St.) side of the top floor
- Bedroom: XL Twin Bed (Not the bunk shown in the picture)
- a gas BBQ grill on the back stairs
Lower level from front of the flat to rear:
- Living room with HDTV/satellite/DVR/Surround Sound and large flat panel TV
- Bedroom with full-sized platform bed
- Bedroom with a Queen-sized bed.
- Entry hallway (stairs leading to the front door and up to the top level) with an upright piano
- Full Bathroom (actually a San Francisco style 'split bath' with commode in one room and sink/shower/tub in another)
- Updated kitchen with hardwood floors, granite counter tops, two sinks, two microwaves, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open to the dinning room
- Dining room / sitting room with satellite TV - garden/city views out the window towards the back of the building
- Trash Compactor
- Stairs leading down to the shared garden
There is also access to an elegant backyard with a patio (shared), outdoor furniture, and a gas BBQ. This is a great place to come and relax after a day out in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The flat is perfect for an extended family vacation, working professionals (lots of professionals in the neighborhood) in relocation transition, or a family needing a place to stay while renovating and don't want to stay in a hotel.
No smoking. Sorry, this is NOT negotiable.
Note: this is our home and there will be personal items left in the house, but the flat will be delivered clean with closet and dressers space in the bedrooms available, so you feel comfortable.
If you need suggestions of places to go and things to do during your stay, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible!