Seacrest Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 9)
Location: Villas at Seacrest Beach, South Walton Beach Area, Florida Panhandle, USA (Seacrest Beach/Rosemary Beach – 30 miles to Okaloosa Airport)
Accommodations: A ground floor 3 bedroom, 3 bath, villa which sleeps 9 people. It is a perfect place for your child to nap or swim while you sit at the pool.
Your family and friends will enjoy this 5 star poolside accommodation, experiencing comfort, luxury, laughter, and views that will have you asking “When can we come back!” Visit the nearby Rosemary beach, attend concerts at Seaside’s outdoor theater, or play a round of golf at Tom Fazio’s Camp Creek Golf Course less than a mile away. Outlet shopping, restaurants, and the “best beaches in the world” are minutes away.
Seacrest Beach is a palm tree-lined neighborhood, located six miles east of Seaside and directly west of Rosemary Beach. Known for it’s incredible combination of pools, fountains, and waterfalls, Seacrest Beach is a quaint community located on the north side of Scenic 30-A which has a 17 mile biking and walking trail. If you need a bike, nearby Big Daddy’s rents bikes, kayaks, and surfboards and offers complimentary delivery.
This Villa’s key assets are:
• The beach is about 200 yards away – a five minute stroll or ride the free private tram which runs March through September from the villa to the beach.
• This ground floor Villa is located directly off the deck of the 12,000 square foot pool. The largest and most talked about swimming pool in the area with a toddler pool and amazing fountains.
• This large 1875 square foot non-smoking villa with 3 bedroom and 3 bath accommodations, is professionally furnished for a luxurious vacation.
• The grand master suite has a king size bed and beautiful master bath with a Jacuzzi tub. The second master bedroom has a queen size bed and the third bedroom has two sets of bunk beds, one with a double bed on the bottom. Each bedroom has a TV and DVD player.
• The kitchen has been upgraded with stainless steel GE appliances, granite counter tops, and is fully stocked with dishware, cooking ware, and appliances for all the comforts of home.
• The family room is comfortable with plenty of seating while you watch the TV or a DVD movie.
• Sit in the spacious dinning room, table seats 6 plus, or choose the kitchen bar for your seating.
As you can tell, this wonderful beach getaway is the best value for the quality that you will find. Give us a call or email at your convenience. We are here to help you and we guarantee that we will be in touch with you quickly upon your inquires.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About The Owner
Georgia Myatt and Clay Myers have recently moved to the retirement community of Cresswind in Gainesville, Georgia. We moved to Georgia to be closer to the our children and grandchildren. We are living our retirement dream in one of America's fast growing, friendly, and active community. We like to go to our villa to enjoy the resort beach setting.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2007
Why The Owner chose Seacrest Beach
We love the fact that it is extremely easy to get there from the Atlanta area. Our children love to go to our villa at Seacrest Beach for the quaint relaxing feel of the large pool and easy accessibility to the beach.
What makes this condo unique
We work with a local rental management company who offers several amenities to our guests. They are available for the immediate needs that may arise. We love sitting on the porch and sipping coffee while looking over the pool. The landscaping is beautiful.