Located in the heart of Rancho Mirage, this historic home was originally built by Frank Sinatra for his daughter Nancy Sinatra and later owned by comedian Pat Henry during the two decades he opened for Frank at Caesar’s Palace Hotel in Las Vegas. According to Pat’s daughter, this home hosted many wild parties and rejuvenating vacations for famous celebrities during the 60’s and 70’s. Those days are gone, but the home that provided the perfect setting for entertainment and relaxation is still here and now available for you to enjoy with your family and friends.
Decorated to emphasize its open floor plan, this bright and airy ranch-style home has been completely updated with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, sleek cabinets, contemporary fixtures, travertine floors, stylish carpets, energy efficient windows, and modern furnishing throughout.
With three bedrooms, the home is naturally set up to sleep six, but could accommodate up to ten (with young children) with the three double bed futons and additional double air mattress. Given this flexibility, the home is great for entertaining, ideal for week-long or weekend vacations for two to three small families or a season rental for singles or couples that expect regular guests.
The gourmet kitchen, with its open access to the adjacent living room and dining room, is the center point of the home. Floor to ceiling windows provide excellent views of the gorgeous backyard and pool. Exit to the backyard to take a swim in the salt water pool, play games on the large green lawn, pick fruit from the citrus trees, start a BBQ on the charcoal grill or hang out under the umbrella or misters. Move to the home theater room for high definition television, movies, music, and games with the ceiling-mounted projector and enormous wall-mounted screen. Make your way to the spacious garage to enjoy a game of ping pong or darts or to head out on bike ride or walk. At the end of the day, retire to the master bedroom or one of the guest bedrooms, each featuring private bathroom with shower and private patio with garden.
Specific features for your enjoyment include:
• Kitchen – stainless steel GE Profile appliances, open floor plan into living room/dining room and backyard
• Home Theater Room – Panasonic HD Projector, 110” Dalite Screen, Denon A/V Receiver, Definitive Technology Speakers, Denon CD/DVD Player, DirecTV HD, iPod Connection, Wii Connection, and two futon (configurable as a couch, lounge, or double bed for extra guest)
• Master Bedroom – king size bed, futon (configurable as a couch, lounge, or double bed for extra guest), 37” Visio HD TV, DirecTV HD, master bathroom with shower and tub
• Guest Bedrooms – queen size bed (one bedroom includes a double air mattress if needed for extra guests), private bathroom with shower
• Living Room – leather sofa, couch, chair and ottoman and gas fueled fireplace
• Dining Room – large wood table with seating for up to ten people (high chair & booster seat stored in coat closet)
• Laundry – GE washer and dryer
• Garage – Ping pong table, dart board
The home is centrally located in the heart of Rancho Mirage providing convenient access to all Coachella Valley has to offer:
• Agua Caliente Resort and Casino
• Children’s Discovery Museum
• The River At Rancho Mirage
• Knott’s Soak City
• Living Desert Zoo & Gardens
• El Paseo Shopping District
• Spa Resort and Casino
• Palm Canyon Drive
• Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
• Indian Wells Tennis Garden
• PGA West TPC Golf Course
• Cabazon Outlets
• Joshua Tree National Park
• Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
• Salton Sea
Keywords: Clean, Classic, Contemporary, Ranch Home
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.