This unit is professionally decorated with Asian/Bali furniture. With 10ft ceilings, it’s more open with plenty of storage space for your personal belongings and beach accessories. The signature kitchen, designed by Hawaii’s foremost chef, Roy Yamaguchi, features Sub Zero & Wolf appliances. The pocket doors which lead to a huge private lanai create a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living. Whether you’re eating dinner or relaxing, the lanai offers amazing ocean views, stunning sun sets and the ultimate in privacy and beauty with large koi ponds and waterfalls. The master and second bedroom also have sliding doors which open to a large private lanai with beautiful landscaping, waterfalls and koi ponds. Enjoy the beautiful landscape while relaxing on your lanai, and view the most memorable sunsets at the beach bar.
• The only on site rental management company, available in the lobby of the property.
• Complimentary daily housekeeping services.
• Access to onsite housekeeping, in unit maintenance, front desk attendants, and concierge to satisfy additional requests or assistance.
• Phone service through our centralized PABX system with connections to the front desk, concierge, housekeeping, and more.
• Complimentary internet and Wi-Fi
• Complimentary state of the art fitness center
• Wine Refrigerator
• Lagoon style swimming pool and several spas as well as a sand bottom children’s pool.
• Beach side/pool bar
What sets this unit apart from others?
• Private unit secluded from foot traffic.
• No elevators or hallways to navigate.
• Five private entrances: Main Entrance gives you easy access to your own parking stall, three lanais open to koi ponds, waterfalls and lush landscaping and will give you easy access to BBQ grills and pools and the Lagoons, Side entrance gives you easy access to adult lap pool and fitness center.
• Four large flat screen TV’s with DVD and cable.
• IPod docking stations in all bedrooms.
• Entertainment center in main family room.
• Complimentary beach toys, boogie boards and beach chairs.
• A short walk to world class restaurants or a short drive to Costco or Safeway.
* Large private play area off your lanai for the family to enjoy.
Ko Olina Beach Villas is located 17 miles from Honolulu International Airport and just over a half-hour's drive to Waikiki. It features four translucent lagoons and over a mile of seashore pathways ensuring accessibility to an abundance of water activities, including swimming, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset dinner cruises. Other favorite amenities include an 18-hole Ted Robinson-designed golf course, the Oceanside Ko Olina Wedding Chapel and the 43-acre Ko Olina Marina and the famous Paradise Cove Luau.
Keywords: Villa & Resort