Windsor Palms Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
The Harrison and Allen families invite you to stay in their luxurious executive villa in the Indian Creek Estate, Orlando. The property has five bedrooms and four bathrooms, featuring two master suites, its own private, enclosed pool and jacuzzi/spa and games room.
The Indian Creek estate is one of the closest to Walt Disney World (5 minutes drive), whilst also being conveniently located for Universal Studios and Sea World (15 minutes drive) and Orlando International Airport (20 minutes drive).
Summary of the villa:
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
(2 master suites with a king size bed and en-suite, 1 room with queen bed and its own bathroom and 2 rooms with twin beds and shared bathroom)
The villa is fully fenced at the rear, ensuring privacy.
- Private swimming pool and jacuzzi/spa
- Games room with pool table, air hockey and table football (foosball)
- Large living room with LCD HD TV. Over 500 digital TV channels, including over 100 High Definition (HD) channels
- Spacious living room with a 3-seater sofa and two 2-seater sofas
- DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Xbox 360 and selection of games
- Cable TV in all 5 bedrooms
- Carpeting in all bedrooms (tiled throughout the remainder of the villa)
- Free wireless broadband internet access (WiFi)
- Free phone calls across the USA and Canada, with heavily discounted rates for the rest of the world (5p per minute to the UK)
- Dining area with dining room table and chairs
- Kitchen with large fridge freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher and many other appliances
- Informal dining area within the kitchen
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Cot, highchair, 2 strollers and baby monitors available at no extra charge
Opposite the villa is 'The Oasis', a park with children's play area. There is also a tennis court and basketball court 200m away.
The villa has a football/soccer ball, rugby ball, American football, basketball, tennis rackets and balls available to guests at no extra charge.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Gareth Allen and Adam Harrison
Casa La Jolla is owned by the Harrison and Allen families.
Gareth Allen and Adam Harrison purchased this villa in 2008
Why Gareth Allen and Adam Harrison chose Windsor Palms
We chose to purchase our villa in Indian Creek due to its proximity to Disney World (less than 10 minutes drive to Magic Kingdom car park).
What makes this villa unique
Whether its spending time in the pool and spa, playing pool, foosball or air hockey, challenging the kids to games on the xbox 360, watching one of the many DVDs with the family or simply relaxing on the pool deck, there is always something to do at Casa La Jolla.