Just 7 miles from Lake George and minutes from white water rafting, horseback riding and more. Snowmobiliers, we're just around the corner from the Southern Warren County Trails.. The home is surrounded by over 600 acres of forever wild in the Adirondack Park. Home sits on it's own private acre with a pond for fishing, plenty of room for rest and play!
5 bedrooms await you and your guests that have been tastefully decorated and painted by the owners. They include 3 queen size beds, 1 full size and a futon.
Large living room opens up to the dining area. Lots of room for watching TV and entertaining guests.
The kitchen has been remodeled and provides you with a new refrigerator, stove and dishwasher! All the comforts of home, utensils, cookware, bedding.
Outside you have a nice private back yard that overlooks the quiet pond that flows from Forest Lake. Enjoy a cook out with the family or sit around the campfire and talk about your plans for your adventures of the week!
Things to do during your stay!: Attractions:
*Private Forest Lake Beach, Walking distance 6 blocks, Free private sand beach with picnic area and floating dock.
*Lake George Beach, 7 miles, Free public beach, Fireworks nightly during summer, Spectacular fireworks 4th of July
* Painted Pony Rodeo - weekends July to Sept. 1/4 mile
* Tubby Tubes Water slide park - Summer & Winter - 1/10 mile
* Lake George Village- 7 miles to beach - Summer fireworks nightly 9-9:30, Winter Carnival - Feb. Americade - June
*Great Escape Amusement & Water Park - 10 miles, May to Oct..check online for specifics
* Outlet Shopping 15 miles- Gap, Coach, Banana Republic, Big Dogs, Coleman, Nine West, J Crew
*Adirondack Balloon Festival - 18 miles, Late Sept. check online for specific dates
*Warrensburg Town Wide Garage/Yard Sale, 18 miles, Oct., Boasted as the Worlds largest Garage Sale, check
online for details
* Bennett's Riding Stable -1/4 mile up 9N Pony and Horseback Riding for the family, Reasonable rates
Things you'll enjoy during your stay!: 1. Quite private open space.
2. The sights and sounds of nature. The sound of Banjo frogs, the scampering of chipmunks and clippity clop of the horses as they ride past the property.
3. Laughter as you sit at the campfire.
4. Peaceful mornings enjoying coffee/tea overlooking the backyard pond.
5. Enough yard space to host a family volleyball game.
6. Uninterrupted peaceful sleep.
7. Wireless Internet.
8. Sleeping in your lawn chair.
9. Fresh country air!
Just within walking distance of this home is the famous Painted Pony ranch where you can see a live rodeo each Friday night during the summer. Enjoy their home style barbecue too!
There are several lakes in the area of this home 2 being just a few blocks away. Lake George is only 7 miles away, which offers attractions such as boat rides, Water Slide World, Magic Forest and Great Escape.
You can also travel up Prospect Mountain where a tram will take you to the top and tell you about the history of the house that sat on top and how people were able to get there.
During the summer months you can see different festivals in Shepards Park, which is located in Lake George. Enjoy the jazz festival or an occasional craft show.
Travel 30 minutes away to the famous Saratoga Springs, where you can enjoy the Saratoga Race Track during August or attend a concert at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
So much to do when you are here!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Sep 8 2013 - May 1 2014
|extra night: $250|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.