Lake Luzerne House Rental Photos and Description
5 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, sleeps 10
Just 7 miles from Lake George and minutes from white water rafting, horseback riding and more. Snowmobiliers, we're just around the corner from the Southern Warren County Trails.. The home is surrounded by over 600 acres of forever wild in the Adirondack Park. Home sits on it's own private acre with a fire pit overlooking the pond. Pond fishing and plenty of room for rest and play!
5 bedrooms await you and your guests that have been tastefully decorated and painted by the owners. They include 4 queen size beds and 1 full size.
Large living room opens up to the dining area. Lots of room for watching the large flat screen TV above the gas fireplace and entertaining guests. Enjoy the great outdoors or nestle in the cozy living space with Wi-Fi.
The kitchen has been remodeled and provides you with a new refrigerator, stove and dishwasher! All the comforts of home, utensils, cookware, bedding.
Outside you have a nice private back yard that overlooks the quiet pond that flows from Forest Lake. Enjoy a cook out on the gas grill with the family or sit around the campfire and talk about your plans for your adventures of the week!
Things to do during your stay!: Attractions:
*Private Forest Lake Beach, Walking distance 6 blocks, Free private sand beach with picnic area and floating dock.
*Lake George Beach, 7 miles, Free public beach, Fireworks nightly during summer, Spectacular fireworks 4th of July
* Painted Pony Rodeo - weekends July to Sept. 1/4 mile
* Tubby Tubes Water slide park - Summer & Winter - 1/10 mile
* Lake George Village- 7 miles to beach - Summer fireworks nightly 9-9:30, Winter Carnival - Feb. Americade - June
*Great Escape Amusement & Water Park - 10 miles, May to Oct..check online for specifics
* Outlet Shopping 12 miles - Gap, Coach, Banana Republic, Big Dogs, Coleman, Nine West, J Crew
*Adirondack Balloon Festival - 18 miles, Late Sept. check online for specific dates
*Warrensburg Town Wide Garage/Yard Sale, 18 miles, Oct., Boasted as the Worlds largest Garage Sale, check
online for details
* Bennett's Riding Stable -1/4 mile up 9N Pony and Horseback Riding for the family, Reasonable rates
Things you'll enjoy during your stay!: 1. Quite private open space.
2. The sights and sounds of nature. The sound of Banjo frogs, the scampering of chipmunks and clippity clop of the horses as they ride past the property.
3. Laughter as you sit at the campfire.
4. Peaceful mornings enjoying coffee/tea overlooking the backyard pond.
5. Enough yard space to host a family volleyball game.
6. Uninterrupted peaceful sleep.
7. Wireless Internet.
8. Sleeping in your lawn chair.
9. Fresh country air!
- wheelchair accessible
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
We are a family of four and we hope your stay in our 'home away from home' is just what you envisioned!
The photos from outside leave you thinking that this home is small, but once inside it is spacious and inviting. We pride ourselves with a clean, warm well appointed home, making for memorable vacations.
The large living room/dining area make this home perfect for groups that love to enjoy a laughter filled meal, game night or holiday. The dining table can seat 10-12 guests. The dining table over looks the comfy couch and love seat, fireplace and flat screen TV!