Theater District Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Please note - WE HAVE A MINIMUM STAY OF 7 NIGHTS.
This beautiful 4 person 2 bedroom apartment is in a new construction in the Grammercy Park / Flatiron district. The 50 story building boasts a private roof terrace with 360 degree views of New York's magnificent skyline and offers a peaceful outdoor experience away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The nearest subway is less than a 4 minute walk away, on 28th Street and Park Avenue.
The apartment, with its own private balcony and amazing views, is on the twenty first floor of a new luxury doorman controlled building, and sleeps 4 people in 2 double bedrooms, there are two full bathrooms. It is decorated in a modern, chic style reflecting the quality of the new building and its prized location.
We also provide:
* a representative to meet you at your rental, show you in, tell you about the local area and answer any questions you may have
* a mini-guide covering the property, neighborhood shops, local transport, pubs, restaurants and cafés
* a welcome pack for a light, New York style, breakfast for the first couple of days of your stay: bagels cream cheese and smoked salmon, butter, jams, tea and coffee, sugar, milk, fruit juice and cereals plus any special requests and some initial basic toiletries
* a telephone help line to provide answers to questions about New York, what to do and see, and a 24/7 number in the unlikely event of an emergency - such as losing your keys
* a car to meet you at the airport and take you to your apartment can be arranged on request - by far the easiest way to get into town with lots of bags.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the manager
Erin met with the other couple we were staying with as they arrived before us but the feedback was excellent. the information she gave us was invaluable and, because of this, we didn't need to call her again. she was extremely friendly and helpful at all encounters and nothing seemed like any trouble.
It was exactly as described, if anything, the description and pics don't do it justice. this apt was an excellent location and probably that could be elaborated on more ie proximity to shopping, etc...
I can't speak highly enough about this property and experience. we are definitely telling all our friends about it and recommending it. we will definitely come back and book this apt or through this service again.
Having never booked an apt rental for a vacation before I wasn't sure of what to expect. well, I certainly wasn't disappointed!! We had the best time ever and a part of that was the excellent accommodation, location of accommodation and service we rec'd from Coach House Rentals.
The apt itself was amazing, plenty of room for two adult couples and beautifully appointed. I really don't think you could get a better location! It was central to most areas of the island and cabs right outside of the building made it simple to go anywhere. the location to Macy's, 34th st W (shopping), 5th Ave (shopping)was fantastic! Walking was so easy, before you knew it you had gone 20 blocks!! Thanks for everything, and esp Erin for your wonderful, cheerful service!!!!