Charming 1 bed, 1 bath cottage in Hudson Valley. Located just 90
miles north of NYC, the town of Esopus is 10 minutes south of
Kingston and 10 minutes east of New Paltz. If you are looking for
relaxation, our place is perfect—situated on 4.5 acres with expansive
valley views from the screened-in porch.
Just some other things to mention about the cottage:
- we are located right on Shaupeneak Ridge which is a 570 acre park
that has great hiking and bird watching.
- we are close to Kingston, which has a wonderful farmers market
every Saturday in the summer.
- we are a short 20 minute drive across the river to Rhinebeck, Red
Hook and and 45 minutes from Hudson —all of which are popular for
antique shopping and restaurants.
- the Catskill Mountains, Mohonk Preserve, Minnewaska State Park are
all a short ride from the house.
- we are only 45 minutes from Woodbury Common Premium Outlet where you will find 220 outlet stores such as Burberry, Fendi, Gucci etc.
The area is perfect for outdoor activities from hiking and biking to
mountain biking or kayaking. There is also extensive antiquing and
restaurants in the area.
Other Activities: kayaking, climbing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.