|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
Location, Location, Location... Just AMAZING! Ocean front building with astonishing views located on the most beautiful beach of San Juan, -Condado- the tourist zone, about a few minutes walk to hotels, casinos, supermarket open 24/7, fast foods, fine dining and exquisite shops. Completely equipped and furnished for your comfort. The views to the ocean are astonishing from the living room, dining or kitchen. The Condo is right on the beach... go down the elevator, walk a few steps... then you are on the sand under the palm trees. It is equipped with INTERNET (Wi Fi) laundry center, 3 queen size beds, 1 twin size, (in one of the bedrooms there is an additional twin size bed) Cable-TV, 4 a/c's, Stereo/CD player, beach chairs, linens, TV in 2 bedrooms and living room, and parking for one (1) car w/beeper access control. Daily maid service is not included, service can be provided at extra charge. All our rates are published, please read them to be fully informed.
*Daily Maid Service--Upon Request Available: The daily maid service is available upon request for $150, must be coordianted beforehand.
*Holidays are quoted differently to standard rates.
Vacations couldn't get here any faster....Needed the time off and this Apartment was the perfect getaway!!! Huge place with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths all super equipped with everything you need and all with A/C and a private parking space. There was even beach chairs and a small cooler to take to the beach!! The kitchen has all the gadgets you need to prepare any kind of food from cupcakes to any gourmet recipe.
Everything was SPOTLESS when we got there!! Everything was very clean in the Apartment from the front door to the last bedroom. The view is "Breath taking", Spectacular"!! Ocean front with a nice breeze all the time!! Both my sons, whom had never been to the Island before, loved the place to the point that when it was time to leave, they didn't want to come back home. They had the beach just steps away from the lobby... They enjoyed this apartment so much, they can't wait to come back to the same place.
Sylvia, the owner, was so nice and helpful since we got there that made things easier for any questions that we had and anything we needed since we arrived until the last day when it was time to go. There are supermarkets and restaurants at walking distance that we hardly used the rental car. I'm planning my next trip to Puerto Rico for next year and I already spoke to Sylvia about the possible dates!! My kids can't wait to come back! I was really satisfied with this Ocean Front apartment, that if my kids loved it, that says it all!! Thank You Sylvia, for your hospitality. SEE YOU REAL SOON!!!!!
Sylvia, the owner of this beautiful property, is so warm and welcoming. The views alone make this condo a must-stay. We loved being right on the beach, within walking distance to the center of action in Condado, and relaxing on the comfy couch with amazing ocean views listening to the sound of the waves crashing. This will be my second home when I visit San Juan.
It is true that the views are spectacular and the beach is awesome, but the condo is not nearly as nice as pictured, the building is old, the condo is dirty and not cared for, and although Sylvia comes across as being very nice, she was unwilling to address our concerns. Here are just a few:
- the elevator is operating with an expired (4/29/11) license. The certificate in the elevator indicates that on 3/29/11 it was cited for a deficiency which needed to be corrected by 4/29/11. Apparently, it has not been corrected.
- many of the lights in the condo do not work including the lights on two ceiling fans in the living room and the ceiling lights in the hallway where the bedrooms are and a light near the kitchen. Sylvia said she had someone try to fix them, but there were unable to. That didn't help us.
- the condo really only sleeps 5 comfortably since the two futons are very uncomfortable with metal bars digging in as you sleep. Our adult children nicknamed them the "back-breakers."
- saltwater is tough on metal objects, but being on vacation and using rusted out beach chairs, light switches, mirrors and toilet paper holders is gross.
- the shower water pressure is lousy (what a drag after being at the beach) and the water temperature is just warm. Additionally, you can't use both showers at the same time if you want any warm water.
- The TV in the master bedroom was not working. When we asked Sylvia about it, she showed us the invoice showing that she had just purchased it and felt that we should be satisfied since she just spent money to purchase it. The master bedroom also has a dresser with drawers that don't open.
- We tried to watch DVD's that we brought, but the DVD player was just for show. It doesn't work.
- We asked Sylvia ahead of time (since it was Christmas week and we thought it best to make reservations before arriving) for restaurant and recreational recommendations. She just said she would give us information when we arrived. She was so excited to give us two "tourist" pamphlets (readily available throughout the island), one of which was dated 2009/2010.
- one of the bathrooms has been nicely updated, but it is not lighted as pictured in her listing. There is one small light hanging over the sink and that is it. You basically have to shower in the dark.
- Sylvia told us not to step on a small white rug in the master bedroom. Really? If she doesn't want you to step on it, why doesn't she take it out of there.
Beach is great
Sylvia, thank you again for such an amazing experience! Mom was delighted with her holidays this year again and my friends from Quebec Leah and Leila were ecstatic with the facilities and the breath taking view. They were enchanted by the Ocean as we mainly have the Lakes here in Ontario and QC. They were specifically impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of the unit and with how much warmth you showed when we arrived. The fact that there's so many amenities and great night life in the area helped a lot and so we didn't feel the need to rent a car.
I have to say I always enjoy my stay at your place, it's the perfect area to stay at, need to say no more! I'm happy and rested! Thank you!
Due to my hectic job, I was in great need of a truly restful and relaxing vacation in warmer weather. Looking for a pleasant place and found it here!!
Right from the get go, the serene atmosphere this property offers with an amazing ocean view is priceless. The property is clean and well maintained by its owner, who I have to say made us feel very comfortable and cozy.
The area offers a great blend of beach, shops, restaurants and amenities as close as 5+ minutes away with easy and safe access in and out of the building...just a few steps and you're on the beach!!
Two washrooms and three spacious bedrooms make it easy to accommodate larger families/groups comfortably still preserving a feeling of privacy that 2 apartments per floor can offer.
I can only say I will certainly indulge myself again on my next trip to Puerto Rico and stay at this Ocean Front apartment, I am a pleased and satisfied customer....thank you Sylvia for your friendliness and hospitality. Looking forward to my next vacation!!
2 Taft Street, Condado, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Other Activities: Casinos, Golf, Kajak, Paddle boarding, shopping, sightseeing, etc.
Golf: The Municipality of Bayamon opened a Golf Course about 15 minutes away from Condado.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$79|
Specials available----Call 787-722-1840 for availability or email: email@example.com
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO OFFER AND DEMAND, WEEK-ENDS, HOLIDAYS, ETC. Price changes are prior to contract, formal quotation or payment received. CANCELLATIONS - A forty five (45) day notice is required for cancellation (High Season is 90 days). PAYMENTS: Must be paid in full prior to arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.