The Sea Voice Beach House was completely renovated in 2008 (and freshened up again in 2013) and is unmatched in quality, luxury, and convenience. This house has 11 bedrooms and 10.5 bathrooms and accommodates up to 36 people (no pull-out couches...all beds).
Perfect for large families, retreats, or reunions. 2 blocks from Rehoboth Ave and 100 yards from the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk and Funland. 9 Parking Spaces (6 off street and 3 street permits). There is no better place along the Delaware beaches to host your large family gathering.
Read our reviews below - our guests will give it to you straight!
State-of-the-art appliances and home media equipment, coupled with a “classic coastal” atmosphere, results in a truly unique rental property. The following features and amenities are sure to make your Rehoboth adventure a memorable experience.
• Living Space 4,302 sq. ft.
• Porch 337 sq. ft.
• Accommodates up to 36 guests
• ¼ Block to guarded beach, boardwalk, nightlife, shopping, and amusements
• 2 Miles to tax-free outlet shopping, biking, golf, multiplex cinemas and much more
• Limited views of the Atlantic Ocean from sundeck and upper floors
• Ceiling fans
• Central air (Geothermal)
• Central heat (Geothermal)
• 3M Filtrete Allergen Reduction Air Filters
• Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer (2)
• Iron and board
• Rinnai On-Demand water heater on each floor (3)
State-of-the-Art, Fully Equipped Kitchen
• 9+ Seat kitchen bar
• Granite countertops
• Center island
• Serves up to 30+ guests
• Tile floors
• Ninja Blender
• 2 Coffeemakers and a Keurig K-Cup Machine
• Cookware, pots and pans
• Dishes, glassware, flatware
• Dishwasher (2)
• Commercial gas range (6 burners) w/ griddle, 2 ovens and large vented hood
• Full size wall ovens (2)
• Refrigerator/Freezer (oversized)
• Ice machine
• Toaster and Toaster Oven
• J.A. Henkels 18-Piece Knife Set
• Crock pot
• Oversized Gas fireplace
• Billiard table
• Built-in bookcases (books provided)
• Plenty of comfortable seating
• Hardwood floors and wainescoting
• Wet Bar with wine and beverage refrigerators and stemless glassware
• Table seats 16+ guests
Bedrooms - Total 11; Sleeps 36
• Bedroom 1 – Master Suite/1 King (Handicap Friendly)
• Bedroom 2 – Suite/1 King with deck access
• Bedroom 3 – Suite/4 Twins (2 sets of bunk beds)
• Bedroom 4 – Suite/2 Queen beds with deck access
• Bedroom 5 – Suite/4 Twins (2 sets of bunk beds)
• Bedroom 6 – Master Suite/1 King with deck access
• Bedroom 7 – Suite/1 King (shared bathroom)
• Bedroom 8 – Suite/2 Fulls and 1 Twin (1 set of full bunk beds/1 twin trundle bed)
• Bedroom 9 – 2 Fulls (shared bathroom)
• Bedroom 10 – Suite/2 Fulls and 1 Twin (1 set of full bunk beds/1 twin trundle bed)
• Bedroom 11 – Master Suite/1 King
Bathrooms - Total 10 ½
• 60' High definition plasma TV/DVD home entertainment system with surround sound
• Flat panel cable TV in all bedrooms
• CD Player/Stereo
• Distributed audio on 1st floor and porch
• A/V capabilities
• IPOD Docking Station
• Apple TV
• Wireless high-speed internet access
• Furnished front porch with ceiling fans (1st Floor)
• Furnished sundeck (2nd floor)
• Weber Gas grill
• Refrigerator/freezer for extra storage
• Beach Umbrellas (2)
• Private outdoor showers (2)
• Children welcome
• Large groups welcome (family reunions, church retreats, corporate team building sessions, wedding parties, etc)
• Smoking not permitted
• Pets not permitted
• 9 Parking Spaces (6 off street and 3 street permits).
All information contained herein is subject to further change or modification without prior notice.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2008
The primary reason for purchasing this property was for it's location. The Sea Voice sits 100 yrds from the beach and boardwalk in downtown Rehoboth Beach. A more desirable location for a family gathering, group retreat, or special event cannot be found. It you want to have the ultimate convenience of 9 parking spaces, room for 36 people, and never a reason to jump in the car, then the Sea Voice is perfect for you.
The property is truly unmatched in services, features, comfort and location. You will be amazed when you walk in the front door for the first time. You'll have to travel great distances to find a comparable property.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.