Ski-N-Tee is perfect for a family get-away or connecting with a group of friends! This fully equipped year-round vacation home provides everything you need. Located on the Golf Course so you can sit on the deck and watch the golfers putt in summer, cross-country skiers in winter or just relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. 2 spacious living areas & 6 bedrooms allow adequate room to spread out and relax. Each of the 3 levels has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The main level features a stacked stone wood-burning fireplace and large kitchen with hickory cabinets and granite countertops. The dining area seats up to 14. The lower level family room has video games and entertainment components to keep the kids occupied. Fire-up the grill or dine in one of the on-site restaurants. Walk to ski slopes & trails, Indoor pool & fitness center, spa, golf pro shop, outdoor water park, rock climbing wall, bicycle rental, art in the park nature trail, and The only Alpine Slide in Michigan for summer fun FREE WiFi
Guest Book Comments: 1.'Thank you for sharing your wonderful place with us again. I can't believe it's been 3 ½ years. We are crazy not to come back sooner. We all loved the décor! This was our first summer trip & it was great! Especially since it was a family trip with the boys (even 7 week old Hunter) Kevin & Nolan both loved the 'vacation home' & had great fun at Lake Michigan, Crystal Lake, The Sand Dunes & on the chair lift. We loved it all & can't wait to do it again! ** Great Place!
2. Loved the décor. We had a great time! Class of '78'
3. Thank you for making our first anniversary very special. We had a wonderful time! The fall colors were very intense this year. The house décor was very creative, we loved it.
4. What a way to spend in the new year! All of us had the greatest weekend!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful house with us! Can't wait for next year!!
5. Just wanted you to know, we loved your place as well as Crystal Mountain. The whole set up was perfect for our group.
More Guest Comments..........: 1. We really enjoyed the weekend – skiing was good for all – downhill & cross country. The house has all the conveniences we needed. Six bedrooms worked great for us – 6 couples.
2. Your summer home is fantastic. We had a wonderful time. Everything is decorated so homey. Thanks again.
3. Thank you for letting us stay here, Wonderful weather. It is the first time all 15 of us stayed together for a week and we're still speaking! All of the men and boys really got in a lot of golf! Thanks again.
4. Everything at Ski-N-Tee was wonderful. Thank you for sharing your home. The bedrooms are awesome & the kitchen is tops!
5. Watered all the plants! We had the best time. We golfed, swam, played tennis, rode the chair lift to the top of Crystal Mountain, had a wonderful turkey lunch at the Cherry Hut. Thank you for sharing your home with us.
6. Everyone is looking foward to our ski trip again this year. They talk about it all year long. TU so much for sharing your home.
Still More Guest Comments................: 1. We had a wonderful time here. 18 of us stayed in your home. We loved the theme bedrooms. We enjoyed the bike trails and the pool. Our day trips included Empire Bluffs and Pyramid Point, We had a great time on the Dunes, in the gift shops, and at the beach. This vacation was a bit of paradise here. Thank you.
2. Thank you for the beautiful well stocked home! I have always loved living in Michigan, but sometimes forget how beautiful it really is. Thank you all especially God for making these 2 days possible.
3. Our family from California, Ohio, Washington DC & Michigan had another great reunion – our 3rd . Your home was especially suitable for our big group. We really enjoyed the individual décor in each of the bedrooms.
Thanks for having cupboards so well stocked with good appliances and pots & pans and dishes, etc. Your home made an especially secure and comfortable nest in which we three generations renewed our family bonds. Thanks again.