Capture the full charm of the Carmel-by-the-Sea experience in this tidy two-three bedroom, two-bath cottage called Casa Fina that is within walking distance of the ocean and the heart of the village, with its many shops, boutiques, art galleries and award-winning restaurants. Located in a sunny quiet neighborhood, this friendly one-story dwelling, which has been freshly painted inside, can accommodate six.
Upon your arrival you will be greeted by complementary hors d'oeuvres and a bottle of wine or sparkling cider (upon request), day passes from the renowned Spa on the Plaza in downtown Monterey, Scheid Wine tasting room passes in downtown Carmel, and a basket of local information. An assigned concierge vacation house manager is at your disposal to assist you during your stay. We have also provided spa amenities in the bathrooms, plush spa bathrobes, designer towels and beach gear. Everything you could think to want, from plush comforters to hair dryers to food processors, is provided.
A seashore motif, replete with shells, driftwood and soft sun-washed colors of sea-foam blue, sand and white, melds with a Pottery Barn style flair to produce an environment that is sophisticated yet offers total relaxation and escape. The spacious living room features a coved ceiling with spot lighting, three large paned windows with white shutters that allow in lots of light, hardwood floors and a wood-burning fireplace. A 46' HDL T.V and incredible sound system is located over the fireplace allowing a place to watch movies, listen to music and just hang out. Comfortable yet stylish furnishings are accessorized with plenty of pillows and soft, textured throws.
Enjoy gourmet meals in a separate dining room -- with built-in cabinetry and a view out through hydrangeas and an orange tree to the street -- that can seat six people at the sturdy wooden white washed farmhouse table. Place settings for 10-plus are provided. There is a fully-equipped kitchen with its cabinetry painted in a deep ocean blue, tile floor, a self-cleaning gas stove, refrigerator and all the small appliances you could ever desire. A separate laundry room with stacking washer-dryer is just off the kitchen.
The sunny master bedroom, decorated in sea-foam green and earth tones, has a king-sized bed with luxury linens, plenty of built-in cabinets and closets and views out through bougainvillea blossoms to a spacious back deck. The master bathroom with tumbled-earth toned tile has a large shower with bench seating and is equipped with sturdy hand-rails.
A second bedroom, which has two twin beds with luxury linens that can be put together to form a king with memory foam topper, looks out to a smaller back deck and a outdoor patio table and chairs where you can imbibe the fresh ocean air while you sip your morning coffee.
Adjacent to the second bedroom is a sun room where you can cozy up to read a book from the library provided. Or, the twin trundle daybed in this cheerful space can be made into to two additional twin beds or a king to convert the room into a third sleeping area. Both these rooms likewise are decorated in sea-foam green and earthen colors. A second pristine white bathroom in the hallway between the two bedrooms has a tub and separate shower, also equipped with hand rails.
Two decks in back surrounded by a hedge of pampas grass and furnished with wrought iron chairs, tables, a chaise lounge and a gas grill, provide plenty of sunny space for relaxation, recreation or dining.
Three cars can be parked in the driveway; additional street parking is available. Pets are allowed subject to owner's approval.
Additional Rate Details and Rental Terms.....
**Rates are based on up to 6 guests (including infants & children).
* Pet Fees: $100 each large dog (1 dog ); $150 two small dogs. If bringing pet is arranged after acceptance of contract, contract must be amended to adjust price.
*1 month minimum rental requirement per City of Carmel. May be rented for 14-21 days or less with an exclusive right to property 30 day prorated contract. Please ask for rates.
* PG&E gas and electricity are paid by guest.
* Non-refundable exit cleaning fee $400. You will be required to have three additional cleanings during your stay at a cost to you not to exceed $25/hour per housekeeper that you will arrange with your assigned House Manager at a mutually convenient time with our housekeeping staff.
* Accidental Loss and Damage Waiver Fee $75 instead of security deposit (covers up to $2,000 unintentional damage to house or its contents but does not cover negligent abuse or neglect).
* Credit Card number must be on file for security against any damages should damage be due to abuse or neglect and are not accidental in nature. Guest would be responsible for any uncovered damages.
* Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 60 days or less before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund only if we can re-rent the property for the same dates and rental rate less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by the owner. If you cancel 60 days or more before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund of the rental amount less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by owner. [Please read the full terms in the Rental Agreement before signing for any recent changes to this abbreviated policy statement - the Rental Agreement contains our current policy
* Full payment is due at time of booking if booked less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
* If booked more than 60 days in advance of arrival date, 50% of total amount is due to secure reservation with balance of total due 60 days prior to arrival date.
* Access information and directions will be provided once payment is made in full.