Newport Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
“Nye Beach Arch Place” is a beautiful condominium built in 2008, and is well-equipped with all new furnishings. The living space provides a contemporary open kitchen, dining, and living room on the upper floor to maximize the ocean view. The lower floor has two bedrooms, one with an ocean view, and two baths (with another half bath upstairs). A great place for couples, small families, or groups of 6 or fewer, looking for a memorable place for a special occasion or just to treat yourself. A few steps down Beach Drive to the beach, with terrific restaurants, shopping, and art galleries at your doorstep.
The vaulted living space upstairs has a gas fireplace, comfortable seating (including a queen sofa bed), and a 47” flat-screen high definition TV. The luxury kitchen is outfitted with stainless appliances and granite countertops, including an island with a counter height bar, plus large dining table. A door off the living room leads to the balcony, where you can sit and enjoy the ocean view.
The two bedrooms are located downstairs, along with two bathrooms and full laundering facilities. The master bedroom has a king bed, armoire with high definition TV and DVD/VHS player, and an attached bathroom with two-sink granite countertop, and tiled shower enclosure and tub. The second bedroom has a queen bed and an adjacent full bathroom with granite countertop, and tile and glass shower enclosure.
You can’t beat this location in Nye Beach – it is truly at the heart of Nye Beach, right next to the arched entry to Beach Drive, with lots of wonderful eateries, shopping, and activities at your doorstep. Park your car, and enjoy your stay! Some of the places you may enjoy include:
- The BEACH!! Walk barefoot in the sand, or watch a sunset from the benches above.
- Peruse books at Nye Beach Book House, try a bowl of chowder at The Chowder Bowl (my favorite chowder place!), share one of Café Stephanie’s famous chocolate chip cookies, and find a bottle of wine to bring back for a cozy evening in front of the fire.
- Newport Performing Arts Center
- Visual Arts Center and galleries
- Bay Front, and Yaquina Bay Lighthouse and State Park (5 minute drive or take the free shuttle in the summer)
- Oregon Coast Aquarium (10 minutes south)
- Hatfield Marine Science Center (10 minutes south)
- Yaquina Head Lighthouse and marine wildlife interpretive center (15 minutes north)
- Golf courses: Agate Beach (15 minutes North) and Salishan (30 minutes North)
- Free passes for the 'Newport City Loop' bus route, which stops at local tourist attractions and shopping areas
Keywords: condo, beach
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
Steve and Marla Bennett, property owners.
Marla purchased this condo in 2008
Why Marla chose Newport
As a family, Nye Beach has always been our favorite destination on the Oregon coast.
What makes this condo unique
The easy beach access, great restaurants and so much available right around the heart of Nye Beach.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We arrived 5/16/09 after too long a drive and an amazing hike at Multnomah Falls. We were so excited to arrive at this beautiful condo! What a great place! The kids enjoyed the games and movies. The beach and little shops have made for a great adventure. We loved the bookstores and our favorite pizza in all of Newport was from Savory – they had live music and board games too! We drove to Florence and went on the dunes – that is always the highlight of our trip, tons of fun! The fishing trip with Northwest Trade Winds was really great – we caught nine fish and only one of us was sick for the entire five hour trip – excellent adventure. The Aquarium was fun – we met Dudge the otter, he loved the kids! What a great week – thanks for the memories!